Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Le bazar de philippe

super site vraiment très utile pour votre site cela vous permet d'avoir une bannier sur votre site je vous recomment donc ce site

ItemJunkie LLC

Brian, from the support team, provided great support. I wasn't expecting to get a response from them for at least a day...He worked really fast. -- Thanks Brian!-

In regards to the App It's perfect for my needs, as I don't have to design my banners around the default button my slider came with. It required me to modify the html code to move the button around for each design...really annoying. This app doesn't require me to do that.

Alkila Event.

Very usefull app, we use it in our site and works great. Is perfect to show products and images. Great for slide images http://www.alkilaevent.mx

Smoked-Out-$ociety

it really gave me the boost i needed. Definitely a hany tool if you are i the process of starting your own online shop.

ByHusted

Just the app I was looking for!
Great service from the team. They have helped me a lot!
I appreciate that!
I really recommend using this app if you need a more professionel website with big pictures

Scorpion

For me the advantage of using the app is knowing that I have the technical support available with no added cost. I had the opportunity to put it to the test and must the admit the turn around time form the support team is up their with the best !!!

Riwaaya

Super easy and awesome service.
Extremely helpful team and available to sort any problems.

Good job guys

House Vegan

Really great service and so quick to help. Good app with lots of customised options.

Tekgad

very nice app, great customer service

Cheapfloorsfast

I've had the app installed for about 2 months and I feel like the app is great if you have no problems and don't need customer support. I am rating this app 1 star strictly for the customer support which has been non existent for me. This banner affects some of my themes other image banners. I must have emailed the company 10 to 15 times with only one 1 response asking for more details, and then nothing. I also let Shopify know about this before posting my review about 2 weeks ago. Still nothing

July 14, 2019

Because you have uninstalled the Banner Slider app.
All we can do for you now is to remove all the codes left from the app. We have already done it.

Please check and let me know if your revolutionary banner is showing properly now.
If it is not working well yet, I'm afraid the mistake was not from our app.

Either of the case, it would be great if you could have Banner Slider installed on your site again and we will support you closely with our best until you are 100% satisfied.