4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, customizability, and cost-effectiveness. It's praised for showcasing products and images effectively, with features like scheduled banners and bulk image uploads. The app is known for its performance and user-friendly interface, with a comprehensive free version. The customer support team is recognized for their prompt and helpful service. Merchants report that the app enhances user experience and positively impacts their businesses.

Edited August 30, 2016

Great app with great support, especially for a free version!

Mccabefineart
Over 2 years using the app
Edited November 28, 2016

A great app that's easy to set up and maintain, but even more importantly, Secomapp's customer service is amazing. Fast, thorough, and incredibly helpful. They provide the best 3rd-party app support I've experienced while working on our Shopify site. Thank you Thierry, you're doing a great job supporing your app and your customer base!

High Spirits Flutes
Over 2 years using the app
Edited May 24, 2016

Excellent customer service, very quick to respond and help us with further queries!

Luislapegna
November 12, 2014

If you want a clean and eye catching look on your website BannerSlide by SECOMAPP is the way to go. I love this app my website looks amazing. The customer service is the best. They helped me setup my store and was so patient and concerned about my complete happiness. I highly recommend this app. I'm a very happy customer.

Hair Galore 24
25 days using the app
December 28, 2015

Thanks Thierry for your support!
5/5 for tech support and the app itself, easy to use and works awesome on our shop.
Nice work!

Mindi Oaten Art
November 2, 2014

Five Star app, already using at my store, great support

Atacado das Roupas
Brazil
24 days using the app
November 2, 2014

This is awesome app, great support, congratulations

Trimoda
Brazil
24 days using the app
March 16, 2018

So far, so Good. I must say that the Support has been really great. the developers are very willing to help get banners all over the site. It's been amazing so far.

The Black Bow
August 24, 2016

Super easy to use and implement. Lots of options!

Lux Lighting Systems
Almost 2 years using the app
September 12, 2017

I was having trouble setting up the slider on mobile and 10 minutes after contacting the support team they answered and managed to sort it out perfectly.

Great app. Excellent support.

Mrpet Online