SmartBN: Banner Slider

Many Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery ...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

DragonBallFam

THE BEST FREE APP FOR ADDING SLIDESHOWS AND BANNERS. AMAZING! does a lot of things other apps make you pay for, easy and simple to use

G Hatch Clothing

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Very please with this app it did exactly what I needed it to, didn't take long to get it looking exactly right for the store

CoszyLife

Location Netherlands

good app. realy fast and efficent.. for sure advice evryone. you can easly edit your slide show so easly and

Game Over Merch

Time spent using app About 1 year

Dopest banner app available! I tried at least 5 companies and this one is by far the best application.

GlobalExhibits

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and found it truly useful! The banner was placed near the footer section of my website, and it helped my website ready stand out!

Mobilgarden Living

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 3 years

App works very well and is easy to use. Customer service is quick and efficient. five stars no doubt

Affordable Diabetic

Great app! Lots of options and easy to use. You can easily customize images, transitions, and the location of your sliders

Fasthouse

Good support from Brian, very fast reply time to solve my problems. App works really good to an easy to setup.

Combat Corner Norge

Location Norway
Time spent using app 1 day

No customer service follow up, ive sent them 4 emails and yet no reply. Even though they keep sending me advertisement for other stuff and asking for a positive review. the only reply i get to my mails is the following

"Your request (48791) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. One of our friendly staff will get back to you within 24 working hours. (If your ticket arrives us in our working time, we will respond within a few hours).
To add additional comments, reply to this email."

But its been 3 days now and still nothing. The App might be good but the customer service is very bad

August 14, 2019

Hi Admin,
Sorry for your unhappy experience with us.
I've checked and found you might have missed our email somehow.
We have been off this weekend and replied right to you yesterday: http://prntscr.com/oiq1kw
Could you please search your inbox for mail coming from support@secomapp.com ?

Noteworthy Art Kits

Nice, professional looking slider with the more advanced features I needed. I installed it in minutes and was able to upload images and see them live in no time. Had a couple minor spacing quirks at the top and bottom, but Brain and Lea were awesome and got it fixed for me right away. Great product and great support team. Thank you!