SmartBN: Banner Slider

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Tekgad

very nice app, great customer service

Cheapfloorsfast

I've had the app installed for about 2 months and I feel like the app is great if you have no problems and don't need customer support. I am rating this app 1 star strictly for the customer support which has been non existent for me. This banner affects some of my themes other image banners. I must have emailed the company 10 to 15 times with only one 1 response asking for more details, and then nothing. I also let Shopify know about this before posting my review about 2 weeks ago. Still nothing

July 14, 2019

Because you have uninstalled the Banner Slider app.
All we can do for you now is to remove all the codes left from the app. We have already done it.

Please check and let me know if your revolutionary banner is showing properly now.
If it is not working well yet, I'm afraid the mistake was not from our app.

Either of the case, it would be great if you could have Banner Slider installed on your site again and we will support you closely with our best until you are 100% satisfied.

Onlinemarkat Com

great app and great support team

Gtech Sg

Love the sliders they have. The support team was also very helpful. Learnt a lot from them, and now we have what we want.

Betten Haskins

Amazing App and Amazing support!

On Betten-Haskins.de We wanted to easily desplay our beddings and with this app it looks great!

They also installed the app for us which is great!

Underground Lighting

Great App, Works great for mobile view. Price is a little high but the app works perfectly.

Motocity Store

Great app. Easy to use. Helps to make our shop very nice.

The Black Bow

So far, so Good. I must say that the Support has been really great. the developers are very willing to help get banners all over the site. It's been amazing so far.

Rokamaestore

Very good application, of all is the best

Xhale City