SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 1, 2019

it really gave me the boost i needed. Definitely a hany tool if you are i the process of starting your own online shop.

Smoked-Out-$ociety
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited December 12, 2018

Just the app I was looking for!
Great service from the team. They have helped me a lot!
I appreciate that!
I really recommend using this app if you need a more professionel website with big pictures

ByHusted
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 12, 2018

For me the advantage of using the app is knowing that I have the technical support available with no added cost. I had the opportunity to put it to the test and must the admit the turn around time form the support team is up their with the best !!!

Scorpion
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 5, 2018

Super easy and awesome service.
Extremely helpful team and available to sort any problems.

Good job guys

Riwaaya
India
September 3, 2018

Really great service and so quick to help. Good app with lots of customised options.

House Vegan
August 17, 2018

very nice app, great customer service

Tekgad
Morocco
July 25, 2018

I've had the app installed for about 2 months and I feel like the app is great if you have no problems and don't need customer support. I am rating this app 1 star strictly for the customer support which has been non existent for me. This banner affects some of my themes other image banners. I must have emailed the company 10 to 15 times with only one 1 response asking for more details, and then nothing. I also let Shopify know about this before posting my review about 2 weeks ago. Still nothing

Cheapfloorsfast
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Smartify Apps replied July 14, 2019

Because you have uninstalled the Banner Slider app.
All we can do for you now is to remove all the codes left from the app. We have already done it.

Please check and let me know if your revolutionary banner is showing properly now.
If it is not working well yet, I'm afraid the mistake was not from our app.

Either of the case, it would be great if you could have Banner Slider installed on your site again and we will support you closely with our best until you are 100% satisfied.

July 19, 2018

great app and great support team

Onlinemarkat Com
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 16, 2018

Love the sliders they have. The support team was also very helpful. Learnt a lot from them, and now we have what we want.

Gtech Sg
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 5, 2018

Amazing App and Amazing support!

On Betten-Haskins.de We wanted to easily desplay our beddings and with this app it looks great!

They also installed the app for us which is great!

Betten Haskins