Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels

Barcode Generator | Barcode Printer | Barcode Labels | QR Code

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

cortayrecorta.es

Location Spain

Pues parece que va genial, pero eso ya lo veré, pero ahora si os digo claramente, el personal de soporte es increiblemente efectivo, en concreto adriana es para ficharla y quitarsela a kodbar, enhorabuena al que haga la seleccion de personal porque aqui, estuvo fino fino.

KCouture.co

Location Colombia

Son un grupo de ayuda bastante serio, se comprometen a ayudar y resuelven todas las dudas al instante con chat directo de una persona real. Mi empresa agradece la dedicación y acompañamiento constante para que todo nos marche bien.

Revital Exotic Jewelry & Apparel

I am very grateful to be working with Kodbar. They have bent over backwards to accomodate my customization needs for my retail store. Literally, no other bardcoding app was able to facilitate what I needed to have done. The Kodbar team has incredible communication, and has been on top of everything I have asked them to do for me. I am so pleased to be working with them. HIGHLY RECOMMMEND!

Mamaku Blue

Disappointed. Asked several times to change our payments into monthly instead of annually and it has not been changed. Very hard to get support on the board with an issue after we purchased different bar codes the app and printer just would not recognize them and would appear blank. Would not recommend. We uninstalled app as unfortunately it was not useful. Kodbar: Your Barcode Manager (Uninstalled) paid
$180.00
Standard: 2021-08-16 - 2022-08-16

January 10, 2022

Hi,

My name is Kwaku, the developer of Kodbar. I'm sorry to hear that your problems were still unsolved even though you reach support. I would love to have a call with you so that we could solve this issue together once and for all. Feel free to book a meeting on my calendar here so that we can take care of this together: https://calendly.com/nowinstore/60min?month=2022-01

Baby Dutch

After a few issues with the app, I got very good help from Adriana. Everything is working perfectly now and this app saves me so much time in my process! Thank you again Adriana!

August 11, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with our app. We are located on the east coast of Canada and we received your message at 2am which is the reason why we weren't able to reply immediately. One of my associates will take care of your issue ASAP.

The Buckeye Ornament Girl

When I first started using this app, I made the mistake of selecting the option of having the app auto-assign barcodes instead of buying barcodes and uploading a CSV document. The barcodes that were assigned were not valid on Google. I contacted the developer and they immediately got started on a fix for me to remove all of the barcodes that were assigned incorrectly so that I could upload my CSV document and have the correct barcodes get assigned. While I do wish the instructions were a little more clear in the beginning, I am very happy with how they handled my goof up. All of my products now have the correct barcodes and are uploaded to Google. They get a 5-star review from me.

GraceHats

Dont waste your time Unfriendly impossible to use Basic things like save keys add a place to see your templates choose printers etc.. are not there

December 14, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't had trouble using our app especially since we did a lot of efforts to create a seamless integration to the Shopify admin interface.
Most of our features are accessible through the More Button from the different menus of the Shopify admin interface. Maybe this is the reason why you couldn't find the features you are looking for.

Do not hesitate to contact us on chat if you need any assistance.

Gunpowder and Lace Boutique Nac

I downloaded this app in June and spent a ton of money to barcode everything around $600 and for some reason the sight went down in September and I have not been able to barcode anything this it since.

November 17, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our website. Our site experienced some slowdowns during the month of September for a few hours but since then we upgraded our database and everything is up and running and no user reported any issues.

I just sent you a collaborator access request so that I can take a look at your issue and solve it myself. You should also know that each time you have a problem you can reach us on our live chat and even if no operator is connected we will reply to your message within the next 24 hours.

Bijoux Belle

I bought the basic plan - paid for a year's subscription - to find out that I cannot print the barcodes unless I upgrade. There are cheaper options on the Shopify App Store.

October 30, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you noticed that after subscribing but it's indicated both on our Shopify page and our Pricing page that printing is available starting the Standard plan.

While you may find cheaper solution on the App Store, they do not offer as much design customization for the barcodes and they don't offer the same level of integration that our app with the Shopify admin interface (print all barcodes from specific orders with a click, print barcodes from a selection of products, ...).

Chixxwithaxxents

Just installed the app and so far it's been very easy to use. Hoping this will solve several functions and streamline our operations.

Previous 1