Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels

Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels

by Now In Store Inc.

Barcode Generator | Barcode Printer | Barcode Labels | QR Code

Baby Dutch

After a few issues with the app, I got very good help from Adriana. Everything is working perfectly now and this app saves me so much time in my process! Thank you again Adriana!

August 11, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with our app. We are located on the east coast of Canada and we received your message at 2am which is the reason why we weren't able to reply immediately. One of my associates will take care of your issue ASAP.

The Buckeye Ornament Girl

When I first started using this app, I made the mistake of selecting the option of having the app auto-assign barcodes instead of buying barcodes and uploading a CSV document. The barcodes that were assigned were not valid on Google. I contacted the developer and they immediately got started on a fix for me to remove all of the barcodes that were assigned incorrectly so that I could upload my CSV document and have the correct barcodes get assigned. While I do wish the instructions were a little more clear in the beginning, I am very happy with how they handled my goof up. All of my products now have the correct barcodes and are uploaded to Google. They get a 5-star review from me.

GraceHats

Dont waste your time Unfriendly impossible to use Basic things like save keys add a place to see your templates choose printers etc.. are not there

December 14, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't had trouble using our app especially since we did a lot of efforts to create a seamless integration to the Shopify admin interface.
Most of our features are accessible through the More Button from the different menus of the Shopify admin interface. Maybe this is the reason why you couldn't find the features you are looking for.

Do not hesitate to contact us on chat if you need any assistance.

Gunpowder and Lace Boutique Nac

I downloaded this app in June and spent a ton of money to barcode everything around $600 and for some reason the sight went down in September and I have not been able to barcode anything this it since.

November 17, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our website. Our site experienced some slowdowns during the month of September for a few hours but since then we upgraded our database and everything is up and running and no user reported any issues.

I just sent you a collaborator access request so that I can take a look at your issue and solve it myself. You should also know that each time you have a problem you can reach us on our live chat and even if no operator is connected we will reply to your message within the next 24 hours.

Bijoux Belle

I bought the basic plan - paid for a year's subscription - to find out that I cannot print the barcodes unless I upgrade. There are cheaper options on the Shopify App Store.

October 30, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you noticed that after subscribing but it's indicated both on our Shopify page and our Pricing page that printing is available starting the Standard plan.

While you may find cheaper solution on the App Store, they do not offer as much design customization for the barcodes and they don't offer the same level of integration that our app with the Shopify admin interface (print all barcodes from specific orders with a click, print barcodes from a selection of products, ...).

Chixxwithaxxents

Just installed the app and so far it's been very easy to use. Hoping this will solve several functions and streamline our operations.

Melton’s Store

The first time I added the app it worked great then started adding more products then it stopped being connected and didn't add any of the missing barcodes review update 10/20/2020 6:46 am after uninstalling the company immediately reached out to me to apologized for the problem and offered to help fix the problem immediately and for that, they are worth more than 5 stars, that made me into a customer

October 20, 2020

Hi Melton,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with our app. You are the only one reporting this issue so I think it can be easily solved.

If you want I can request a collaborator account to solve this issue for you.

House of Flowers

The app is currently not working. It wont load at all and because it is so crucial to our fulfilment process everything is on halt right now. I have gotten in touch with the developers, please get back to me ASAP!

September 22, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry about this. We had a temporary overload of our servers. Our servers are back up and we are working on a permanent fix as we talk to prevent this from happening again.

Asigbe

Very user-friendly. It was easy to generate barcodes for my products and print & customize my barcodes on my labels. I also like the fact that you can easily print all barcodes from a specific order in one click.

MalabesyFashion

very supportive technical team at the back office. I had a problem with printing right size bar code, and they came back to me immediately in a very short period of time.

Previous 1