Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels

Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels | Reviews

by Now In Store Inc.

Barcode Generator | Barcode Printer | Barcode Labels | QR Code

CLANDELA

Find this App great, been using it for about a month now - asked them to add a specific label size one evening and it was ready for me by the next morning. Easy to change layout of text/barcode/sku/price etc on the labels. Exactly what I needed! Thanks

Rex Specs

Absolutely terrible. Doesn't do anything and has a terrible interface. Don't waste your time and money. Bullshit.

July 6, 2020

Hi Aiden,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We saw that you wanted to print custom size labels, descriptions, and add images to send them to your customers. This is actually not the purpose of our App.

The main focus of our App is to automatically generate and assign barcodes to products. We do also offer the possibility to print those barcodes on small labels so that you can stick them on products but since you want to print larger labels with more information and images, you will need to use the barcode feature of our other app.

You can find it at the following location:

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

Famous Media Brands

Reduced rating from 5 star to 1 star. The app got "stuck" after I uploaded my own barcodes. I requested help from support and never heard anything back. I deleted it. Very disappointing.

June 28, 2020

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with our app. I double-checked our ticketing system and we can't find any email from you. Is it possible that you tried to contact us via our feature request section and not our live chat system?

Anyway, I'm not sure what happened but you can reach me directly at my personal email kwaku@nowinstore.com and I will take care of your issue ASAP.

We have customers uploading barcodes every day without any problem so whatever your issue is, I'm confident that it can easily be resolved in the next 24 hours.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Best,

Goldenhill Garden Centre

So easy to use and takes the hard work out of creating barcodes and prints them off effortlessly. great app

June 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it!

By the way, we tried to reach you by email but it bounced with an error message saying that your email is misconfigured.

Concerning your requests, we will add your label by tomorrow and get back to you when it's done.

Adding images is already on our roadmap for a release planned for mid/end July but you could add a feature request from Kodbar dashboard to speed up the release.

Milton Wes

This is day one of using "Kodbar: Your Barcode Manager" seems like a very seamless process! We'll see how it works!

April 30, 2020

Hi Milton,

Thank you for your rating. We just released our app last week and we would love to have your feedback. Please let us know if you have any feature requests, ideas, or anything else that we could improve to get a 5-star rating from you.

Cheers,