BayEngage Email Marketing &SMS

Abandoned cart recovery, back in stock, email marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Red Stick Spice Company

We really love what this app has done for our campaigns. We're able to work much more quickly. We love the integration with Shopify.

Moon Kissed Bars

I was new to their templates and had a question so I reached out for help and immediately was given advice how to use. I didn't wait too long after exchanging a few emails. It is very convenient, and straightforward to use, I was just super tired and felt the need to reach out for help. Customer service is 100%. Templates are given which make it a huge plus! Definitely recommend!

MAX & ME SPORT

We love this new app and highly recommend it! So far, it meets our email marketing needs by integrating well with our Shopify platform, and makes life simpler for our small business.

Carboxyl Group, LLC

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I'm very much looking forward to utilizing the BayEngage app for my sales/marketing. Seems quite intuitive and straightforward, with great features. Thank you, TargetBay/BayEngage team!

SnoreStop

I feel like a true web designer using this app (spoiler: I am not one). Easily create beautiful email templates to send to all your customers with this user friendly platform. The possibilities are limitless and they have the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. 5 STARS

The Bead Traders

Hi have used Bay Engage and Target Bay for a few years now and have had no issues. The messages are super easy to create and schedule. I like the tracking and reporting the best as I get a true picture of how my messages are performing. I would highly recommend using them.

The Little Bra Company®

Great team! Very attentive and willing to assist us to achieve our marking goals. App works great and is user friendly. Highly recommend.

SassyFrizzle Designs

I was so afraid that I I couldn't afford the services as I am a very small shop, but you can't NOT have this app. I have been assigned someone I adore (AK/Bala) and they have walked me through every step of the way. If you're hesitant, sign up for a demo and see everything they can do for your site! I'm so glad to be working with them!

Good State

The best! We have had tremendous success using BayEngage. It is a very robust platform that continues to grow with us. This app lets us get extremely detailed with our emails, and includes features like A|B testing, which is valuable for our market research. The support staff is also great and really made the onboarding process painless! Danielle, our BayEngage Account Manager, has been there with us all along the way, and has been a huge help with getting our marketing department familiar with this new software.

Omg Miami Swimwear

The options are endless. Extremely user friendly. Vast array of FREE stock photos and they've even included free filters and tons of editing tools for images. Way more fonts to choose from than competitors. Personalized subject line, endless segment options. Truly an impressive email marketing system. Been using them for years and they have updated and upgraded basically every feature I have raised concerns about. Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Anything you need, they will find a way to make it happen. They always respond the same day. You don't get that kind of personalized service from mailchimp or constant contact. I have used them all. Thank you Bay team.