BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

welditshop

Extremely easy and fast to use! I wanted to start a sale to run for a week, and it's doing a great job of that.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with the BD app! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

Holly and Joe

As a small but growing company the ability to add additional auto discounts on just a few products for free really helped. As we grow we will rely on the app to offer discount on a wider range of products. We would be happy to upgrade to a premiums service then.
Easy to set up and integrated immediately, we were discounting within 2 minutes of installing!!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about the app! We hope that the app will facilitate the process of changing prices so that you can focus on other store tasks :)
Feel free to contact us if you need our assistance. Our Support Team will be happy to assist you.

THE PINK RELAXER

thank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for this

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your high mark! It's always a pleasure to help you in achieving your goals.

Svetlamp

The application makes life easier when you are dealing with a large number of items for sale on website. The sales price will return to the normal price after the campaign is automatically completed. I recommend it!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We highly appreciate it!

oazostore

I love it and absolutely recommend it to everyone with a warm hearth. Does what it says. This app is awesome!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better.

Guru Muscle

UPDATE OF THIS APP:
Our store was being off 3 days during the Boxing days due to the issue related to this app. Their support is too slow. They said "we have been working all night to fix it up" and once you ask them for help you get your answer the 2.nd day. If they caused this issue and we have lost thousands of dollars they should take this case as the highest priority but guess what? They took a day off. When you ask them how they manage refund for what they did then they say "we talk about later". What the hell is this? Trying to avoid their responsibility? The funny part is they said "we have fixed it" and then we found out that 50% of our products had an incorrect product price. So another day our store offline. We don't even lose money but also our loyal customers as they said they will never purchase with us again!!!!!!!!!
I 100% RECOMMEND DON'T USE THIS APP AND NOT EVEN THIS COMPANY EITHER. NEVER WORKED PROPERLY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware for this app. We have been using it for a year and we hoped that it helps us with changing the price of the product in bulk. HAS NEVER RUN CORRECTLY. We gave them a chance to fix it, and every time we used it, it only messed up our theme and product pricing. We ran a campaign for sales (21% discount) and guess what happened? It ran 4 times for the same discount for the whole store, which means that if the price of the product was $ 60, then their campaign reduced the price by 4 x 21%. All our products, therefore, fell by 84%. Their application was also faulty at the moment and we didn't have a chance to stop it or at least suspend it. I had to manually set a password and freeze the store, otherwise, we could lose thousands of dollars. This happened 3 times in a few months. And reach out their support is another story. Takes weeeeeeks. I just hope they will provide some refund for what they caused. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the other review from E.Leigh's. They had the same issue as us. I really want the refund for what they caused. DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

E.Leigh's

It double and triple discounted items without our consent. We've lost over $20K because of this app.

January 15, 2021

Please accept our sincere apologies for this unpleasant situation. We highly appreciate you reinstalled the app and giving us a chance to fix it. The issue was fixed, and the same situation shouldn't be repeated.
TenGrowth team apologies for the inconvenience.

MODERNDEC

I used this app to apply sales pricing on selected categories and I did enjoy the features that changed my pricing very quickly. I'm so happy I found BD Bulk, saved me so much time will be using it on a regular :O)

December 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! Your review will help other merchants to make their choice 😉

The Dressing Room

This is SO easy to use and makes my life so much easier when it comes to Cyber Monday bulk sales. I am able to mark products down on certain days and times without managing it!

December 3, 2020

We highly appreciate your feedback! Thank you! We worked hard to ease the whole bulk discount process.

Jaanbazar

So far so good. Just started using it with the free plan. Definitely has a lot of potential to grow.

November 26, 2020

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our app😉
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our Support Team will be glad to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7