BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

PNK Boutique

This app was helpful to markdown several items quickly and efficiently. It saves time and makes bulk discounts easier.

Black Book Fashion

Initially the app worked but it did not stop when it was supposed to. However, the team came in and fixed it and now it is working properly.

happypaw

It's worth it! Thank you. It was an easy and quick process of creating discounts on some collections in my store.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for your review from the TenGrowth team! We work hard to meet your expectations.

xtendbeauty

My life was saved. I was looking for a way to make my sale without having to change prices one by one. Thanks!

June 14, 2021

Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole process and help you to install the discounts you need.

INBUNO | Coffee grinders

This has made it so easy to update your sale price in just a few clicks. That's what I was looking for.

June 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app😊 We are glad that our app helps you to boost your sales.

Wonderymagazine

I am glad that I found a simple and useful solution. It works great! I wanted an auto discount that showed up in the product.

June 11, 2021

We highly appreciate your feedback! Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole bulk discount process.

Highly Tuned Athletes

Not toobad, does what it says but need improving. Searching for products and moving between blocks of ten items to select products is a real head-spin and potentially faulty. For an even slightly complex list of items I wanted to be discounted, I found making a collection first and applying it to the collection worked better than the frustrating search system provided. Would also recommend that the example descriptors could be better explained, as it assumes a low-value item in all cases, if the discount is higher than the starting value then the examples make no sense and even go negative. This takes up time to ensure you are applying it correctly.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app! We highly appreciate it. In the forthcoming iterations, we will take your recommendations into consideration. These improvements are going to be implemented in the next releases.

Sportiro

Customer support has been offline whole day, it is suppossed to be online between 8 AM to 5 PM Central European Time (CET) but it has not been for hours now.

May 28, 2021

We are very sorry that you received the wrong message. Our operators are always available during working hours, but also during non-working hours they try to be in touch with the client and solve urgent issues. We apologize and suggest you try to use our service again. We will do our best to meet your requirements.

arborsessence

I would like to use this app to help me streamline my dropship store. The reviews I've read are great and I would recommend this app to my friends.

April 23, 2021

Thank you for the review! Don’t hesitate to contact us, so we may assist you.

welditshop

Extremely easy and fast to use! I wanted to start a sale to run for a week, and it's doing a great job of that.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with the BD app! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8