BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

Black Friday,Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Storewide Sales

Free plan available

X POWER EYEWEAR

I need to specify that the app does work. However, the app charged me more for a higher plan even though we never met that plan's usage level. We contacted support and they said they would look into it, but they just left me hanging.

duckstew Fashion Store

EASY TO USE HOPEFULLY IT WORKS. i JUST STARTED USING IT AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT ON A WEEKLY BASES

January 7, 2022

Great :)
We are glad to know that the app works smoothly.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Retrokid.ca

Simple. Effective. Storewide capabilities with options to drill down to product or collection specific. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

January 5, 2022

TenGrowth team is grateful for your generous feedback :) You are always welcome to contact us if you need help

dotdotskin

I downloaded it but there was an error, so I removed it, but they charged me for nothing!!! I emailed support but no reply at all. I would not use this app and would not recommend, as they charge you money while you don’t even use the app!!

December 31, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We've processed your refund, but it takes a couple of business days to see the amount appear in your bank account.
Moreover, you have created 3 campaigns that included 98 unique products. Prices have been updated in campaigns. Then the prices were returned after the companies ended. This also counts as "price change".
In total, it turns out that you had unique products updated at least 196 times. According to our pricing, if you have more than 100 products, it costs $14.95.

Bo. Systems New Zealand

Great and super easy to use! The built in discount service provided by Shopify doesn't work properly, so having a super easy external service which is affordable is great! Everything is on one page, searching for items is quick and overall I'm very happy

December 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us! We will keep working to improve your experience with our app.

VIVRE Cosmetics

I used this app to create batch discounts without the use of a discount code and this saved me a lot of time for Black Friday. I appreciated that this app does not discount already further discounted items with this batch process. Best of all, I appreciate that as a small business I was able to do this all within the app for FREE.

December 4, 2021

Thank you for the warm words! We are always happy to help you:)

Cristalview

This app works great. Very easy to use. I can now change my prices very quickly and easily with just a few clicks

December 4, 2021

Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole process and help you to install the discounts you need.

Def Trade

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

HellInParadise

This app is super user friendly. I got this app and ran a sale for my store. I took a couple minutes and had the whole store sale up and running.

A piece of Morocco

Great until now just downloaded it. Hopefully it covers all the things i need. I dont want to pay for an app since i only have a few few products.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for giving us a chance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13