Reviews (118)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficiency in applying bulk discounts and editing product prices swiftly. It's recognized for features like adding free shipping, displaying sale differences with a countdown, and reverting prices post-sale. Merchants can set up scheduled discounts quickly and alter discount rules with a single click. The app also supports flash sales and doesn't require coding modifications, making it a time-saving tool.

April 28, 2020

Working great other apps was messin up. This been working fast and good so far. Will see how it does.

AverageTApparel-
February 9, 2020

Best app ever! THANKS! This is a must have for your business! Just make your life easier with this app!

Exotic Wings and Pet Things
October 6, 2021

This is a bit of a premature rating, but so far, so good! I love how simple it is to use! Definitely makes one less task for me to spend time on.

ZULU CLOTHING CO.
TenGrowth replied October 8, 2021

Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole process and help you to install the discounts you need.

Edited December 27, 2020

UPDATE OF THIS APP:
Our store was being off 3 days during the Boxing days due to the issue related to this app. Their support is too slow. They said "we have been working all night to fix it up" and once you ask them for help you get your answer the 2.nd day. If they caused this issue and we have lost thousands of dollars they should take this case as the highest priority but guess what? They took a day off. When you ask them how they manage refund for what they did then they say "we talk about later". What the hell is this? Trying to avoid their responsibility? The funny part is they said "we have fixed it" and then we found out that 50% of our products had an incorrect product price. So another day our store offline. We don't even lose money but also our loyal customers as they said they will never purchase with us again!!!!!!!!!
I 100% RECOMMEND DON'T USE THIS APP AND NOT EVEN THIS COMPANY EITHER. NEVER WORKED PROPERLY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware for this app. We have been using it for a year and we hoped that it helps us with changing the price of the product in bulk. HAS NEVER RUN CORRECTLY. We gave them a chance to fix it, and every time we used it, it only messed up our theme and product pricing. We ran a campaign for sales (21% discount) and guess what happened? It ran 4 times for the same discount for the whole store, which means that if the price of the product was $ 60, then their campaign reduced the price by 4 x 21%. All our products, therefore, fell by 84%. Their application was also faulty at the moment and we didn't have a chance to stop it or at least suspend it. I had to manually set a password and freeze the store, otherwise, we could lose thousands of dollars. This happened 3 times in a few months. And reach out their support is another story. Takes weeeeeeks. I just hope they will provide some refund for what they caused. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the other review from E.Leigh's. They had the same issue as us. I really want the refund for what they caused. DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

Guru Muscle
11 months using the app
Edited April 20, 2020

Very easy and user friendly app. Really effective and the best part is it is 100% accurate! Thank you for an amazing app

Lemon & Twig
South Africa
11 months using the app
July 4, 2022

I kept getting an error on the back-end, I couldn't even access the dashboard to change or view anything. I was stuck with over 100+ products on sale!!!! totally a trash!!

Xrsbeautyhair
China
5 months using the app
TenGrowth replied July 10, 2022

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we appreciate your understanding in the matter. We know that this issue has prevented you from achieving your goal, and that we have fallen short of your expectations.
I have relayed this feedback to the rest of my team and can assure you that this mistake won't happen in the future. The issue with the server (the cause of your problem) is fixed. That said, if there's anything else that I can help you with at the moment, please feel welcome to reach out and I would be more than happy to help.

January 5, 2021

As a small but growing company the ability to add additional auto discounts on just a few products for free really helped. As we grow we will rely on the app to offer discount on a wider range of products. We would be happy to upgrade to a premiums service then.
Easy to set up and integrated immediately, we were discounting within 2 minutes of installing!!

Holly and Joe
10 months using the app
TenGrowth replied January 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about the app! We hope that the app will facilitate the process of changing prices so that you can focus on other store tasks :)
Feel free to contact us if you need our assistance. Our Support Team will be happy to assist you.

December 1, 2021

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Def Trade
Slovakia
9 months using the app
TenGrowth replied December 4, 2021

September 6, 2022

App performs well but there is not an easy way to downgrade your paid plan to the free plan. Tried for 3 consecutive days to reach the support team asking for their help with no resolution. Look for another app with better customer support.

Arcturus Gear
8 months using the app
TenGrowth replied September 20, 2022

Thank you for providing us this feedback.
We always try to process requests as quickly as possible. Plan change requests are processed within a couple of business days.

January 31, 2020

easy to use. Thank you!!!1 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooofoofooofofoof

BOBASHOPGROUP LTD