BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

La Maison Maslouhi

Love how easy it is to use!!! Sales were almost impossible to schedule before this app and it has completely changed the way we are able to plan!

GiftStore.sg

Worked in a snap. Love it and would recommend highly to anyone who doesn't want to spend hours changing product prices.

Giftmart.sg

Great app, responsive support, had an issue and these guys helped me to resolve in a few minutes. Highly recommend!

KPMG Store

Great app and the interface seems easy to use and great at discounting lots of products, great service too

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

Easy to use, great support team, the only thing I want from the app is more free product variants, anyway the best bulk discount app ever!

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

This app worked exactly as described and was perfect for my Black Friday/Holiday sales. I will install it again next time I need it for a sale.

Executive Gifts Singapore

I have tried many apps and this one has come out tops. Great APP, easy to use. Great Customer Service.

Bank of Singapore

WONDERFUL APP & 5 STAR SERVICE! This app has saved us a ton of time creating sales in seconds for the whole store vs the hours or days it used to take. Its super easy to learn and use and there are extra features that...

AbrandZ

We have been using this app for the past 7 months and i must say it has made things very easy and fast. You can apply the discount to any product, collection or entire store in few clicks. 5 stars for the app.

LukePierre

It seems great. I am pleased with the experience. :) I will be using this long term unless I have problems with it. Thanks for the awesome app for my store.