4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficiency in applying bulk discounts and editing product prices swiftly. It's recognized for features like adding free shipping, displaying sale differences with a countdown, and reverting prices post-sale. Merchants can set up scheduled discounts quickly and alter discount rules with a single click. The app also supports flash sales and doesn't require coding modifications, making it a time-saving tool.

June 14, 2021

My life was saved. I was looking for a way to make my sale without having to change prices one by one. Thanks!

xtendbeauty
Poland
TenGrowth replied June 14, 2021

Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole process and help you to install the discounts you need.

March 31, 2023

Shit app, don't respond. Have an open issue for 6 months now. Even the discounts don't work any more. Worst team ever. Don't use it.

Donelli
Netherlands
About 2 years using the app
April 23, 2021

I would like to use this app to help me streamline my dropship store. The reviews I've read are great and I would recommend this app to my friends.

arborsessence
TenGrowth replied April 23, 2021

Thank you for the review! Don’t hesitate to contact us, so we may assist you.

Edited July 4, 2023

I used this app a few times. The first time it messed up all the prices, then the fixed up. I decided to use it again and it messed up again all my prices. I contacted them but no response and now I will need to manually change all prices! Do not install it, find a better app.

Black Book Fashion
Spain
Almost 2 years using the app
TenGrowth replied August 9, 2021

Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

October 20, 2022

Very good app, I like using it. Needs some improvement for better use, thanks for the good work. Really recommended!

realgun
May 30, 2020

great app does what it says on the tin, easy to use, easy to schedule sales, clear interface. Would recommend

Little Suckers Childrens Clothing
TenGrowth replied June 11, 2020

We highly appreciate your feedback! We do our best to ease the bulk discount process.

Edited January 12, 2021

Extremely easy and fast to use! I wanted to start a sale to run for a week, and it's doing a great job of that.

welditshop
Ukraine
About 1 month using the app
TenGrowth replied January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with the BD app! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

November 8, 2022

This app is just essential and easy to use. I have tried many discount apps and this is simply the best.

Febo.bags
France
About 1 month using the app
December 26, 2020

I love it and absolutely recommend it to everyone with a warm hearth. Does what it says. This app is awesome!

oazostore
Ukraine
28 days using the app
TenGrowth replied January 14, 2021

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better.

Edited December 27, 2020

UPDATE OF THIS APP:
Our store was being off 3 days during the Boxing days due to the issue related to this app. Their support is too slow. They said "we have been working all night to fix it up" and once you ask them for help you get your answer the 2.nd day. If they caused this issue and we have lost thousands of dollars they should take this case as the highest priority but guess what? They took a day off. When you ask them how they manage refund for what they did then they say "we talk about later". What the hell is this? Trying to avoid their responsibility? The funny part is they said "we have fixed it" and then we found out that 50% of our products had an incorrect product price. So another day our store offline. We don't even lose money but also our loyal customers as they said they will never purchase with us again!!!!!!!!!
I 100% RECOMMEND DON'T USE THIS APP AND NOT EVEN THIS COMPANY EITHER. NEVER WORKED PROPERLY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware for this app. We have been using it for a year and we hoped that it helps us with changing the price of the product in bulk. HAS NEVER RUN CORRECTLY. We gave them a chance to fix it, and every time we used it, it only messed up our theme and product pricing. We ran a campaign for sales (21% discount) and guess what happened? It ran 4 times for the same discount for the whole store, which means that if the price of the product was $ 60, then their campaign reduced the price by 4 x 21%. All our products, therefore, fell by 84%. Their application was also faulty at the moment and we didn't have a chance to stop it or at least suspend it. I had to manually set a password and freeze the store, otherwise, we could lose thousands of dollars. This happened 3 times in a few months. And reach out their support is another story. Takes weeeeeeks. I just hope they will provide some refund for what they caused. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the other review from E.Leigh's. They had the same issue as us. I really want the refund for what they caused. DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

Guru Muscle