Beacon Fraud Protection

Beacon Fraud Protection

by Lizuna

Chargeback and Fraud Prevention System For High-Risk Orders

House of Carats UK

Useless - £1000 order was not marked as fraud, was 'successfully verified' and a chargeback is open.

January 7, 2021

Hello, we did a little investigation on the order and it looks like this order was received and processed before you installed Beacon for less than 1 hour. Our system is always monitoring and doing its best to prevent fraud activities and it works best once you are able to learn all the features of the app and are able to fine-tune the fraud system. The verification section of the app is only a small part of the fraud detection process.

Please contact us directly and we'd be happy to go over the order and help you directly,

EVE AIO X - Cop.Supply

This service makes going through potentially fraudulent orders so much easier. It tells you exactly what might be wrong with the order and also automates a text verification if an order is flagged by a set amount of factors. You can also have people verify via email. We've been using Beacon for a month now and its the best fraud filter app we have come across. The pricing is beyond reasonable as well.

GiftPros.com

This is a great fraud app available on shopify. I have used Nofraud, NS8, and others. This beats all of them, they use simple tools like phone verification, detects VOIP, detects multiple orders, detects duplicate IP, Detects carrier name and many other features. Jason who is the lead, listens to concerns and address them. Thank you

Apartment 507

We've been using this app for the last two years. It helped us save money from chargebacks and allowed us to verify customers instantly.

giftscarts

The app phone verification is very important to secure my shop. And Beacon support team is great. I changed my shop domain and beacon support team has solved all my issues very well after the change. My shop works just fine now.

I See What I Can Do Here Yeah

Very pleased in overall! It works great as intended and constantly improves itself overtime. I also had some uninstall-reinstallation issue but J. helped fixing it (he's also very patient with the whole ordeal). Extremely satisfied with the customer service. I definitely recommend this app to everyone!