Because ‑ Product Page Banners

Because ‑ Product Page Banners

by Because Intelligence

Show Promos, Inventory, & More Above Each Add to Cart Button

Unaverage Society

I found this app accidentally. Best accident ever. Easy to use, fully customizable, works perfectly. I didn't even know putting banners above add-to-cart button is a thing, and now it's my favourite feature on my shop.

August 12, 2021

Love happy accidents! Yesss banners above add to cart is definitely a new concept but what better way to draw your customers' eyes towards the most important message you want to share, while also pushing them to the add to cart button :) So glad you're enjoying Because so much.

- Ashland, CEO & Founder <3

Jacinta Taurus

They say Amazing Support and they are right. Amazing App & Amazing Support. Thank You. Highly Recommended.

August 12, 2021

YAYYY we value giving you guys the best experience possible. So glad you're been enjoying Because!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder <3

Sokoni Homestore

Super app! Endless design options to suit your brand and messaging. Great support staff too with fast response and troubleshooting assistance.
A must have!

August 12, 2021

So glad you've been enjoying Because and that our team has been helpful. Let us know if you ever need anything!

-Ashland, "Chief Believer Officer" :P

Attic Discovery Shop

Highly recommended. I can see they are dedicated, as I sent them an enquiry and they responded on live chat within just minutes. They worked with me to resolve any problems and get the desired result! thanks again!

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review- makes it all worth it for us! Cheers! <3

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

SymbolArts Shop

Used the app to announce an automatic discount on specific product pages. I couldn't get the box to show up where I wanted but the customer service team was excellent and quickly fixed the issue. Highly recommend!

August 4, 2021

Thanks so much! We appreciate you giving Because a shot and we're so excited to continue to support you :)

- Jalal, Technical Support

Ledroom.lt

Customer support is amazing and the app itself helps shops to look professional and gain trust. I recommend this app to everyone

July 29, 2021

We are happy to help and we love how the banner fits your store beautifully. Let us know anytime how we could be of assistance.

-Aya, Customer Success

Galaxone

The banner is really beautiful on product page. Must give it a try and you will satisfy with it! Recommended!

July 23, 2021

Glad you're liking the app! :) Let us know how we can support!

-Sharon, Product Success

DOLFEIA SKINCARE

The team is absolutely AMAZING! We recently installed this on our website. Loving the experience. There isn't any app like this in Shopify. So if you are reading this review --- then just go for this app without any second thoughts :)
I generally never write reviews but this APP deserves recognition. Our website gets more conversions after installing it on our product pages,

July 21, 2021

Aww don't make us blush! Thanks so much for the kind review- so glad we were able to support you in getting set up and that's AWESOME to hear you've already seen an increase in conversions. Fire!

-Ashland, CEO

WILDBUY

The Because Page Banners is a fantastic app! It looks nice, adds tremendous value to your product pages and the customer support was fast, easy and very helpful!

July 6, 2021

Aw thanks so much for the kind review! We love getting to know users like you and helping you make your product pages look awesome :) Hope to chat soon.

-Ashland, CEO

Cardio Nation

Hello! I am using Because to help with my conversion rate and really make my offers pop which this app does a great job of doing. I love the fact that you can easily customize the campaigns to include choosing the color, and placements of the banner. The developer is very active and has improved the app by allowing me to choose products by tags. My only gripe is that the app does not allow you to easily identify which products are already being used in an existing campaign without scrolling through each one but I suspect they will offer that functionality soon. Overall I am happy with this app.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are glad that we could help you increase your conversion rate! We are continually improving our app to make it as awesome as possible :)

-Aya, Customer Success