Banners, Bars, Labels: Because

Add Banners, Bars, & Labels for promos, stock, shipping & more

Free plan available

Ocho Select

I needed a flash sale banner for my client, so I created a design seamlessly! However, I wasn't seeing the banner when I would check my site. I contacted their live chat and Ella immediately fixed the issue and even showed me the simple correction for what happened! Definitely recommend!

May 17, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and so glad we were able to support you!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Melania Gorini Jewellery

Ho usato questa app per creare un banner per informare i miei clienti della possibilità di pagare in 3 rate. Devo ammettere che ci sono ancora delle cose da migliorare, all'inizio il pop up non funzionava come speravo ma do 5 stelle per l'assistenza fenomenale ricevuta per risolvere il problema (il giorno di Pasqua tra l'altro!) L'assistente è stata disponibilissima ed ha risolto i miei problemi, grazie mille!

May 17, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and so glad we were able to support you!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

S&B

Application facile à utiliser, et support client super réactif il répondent très vite et vous aide à mettre en place vos pop up ! Je recommande

May 17, 2022

Yay so glad you had a good experience! Let us know how we can ever help in the future!

-Aya, Customer Success

Fragrancebuy.ca

Because offers a unique set of tools which have helped us spice up our product pages. They have a beautiful and intuitive UI and their banners speak for themselves. On top of all this, they have a great team that is extremally helpful, shoutout to Ash and the team!

February 14, 2022

Thanks for the review! It's been so awesome working with you guys to get set up! Love to see all your dynamic product page content now working flawlessly for you guys without code.

-Ashland, Founder

Ashour Shoes

Super cool apps with many great features and designs, and most importantly is that the support team is always available and are very helpful

February 14, 2022

So glad you've had an awesome experience- thanks for the review!

- Aya, Customer Success

itzoo

This is one of the best apps I have used with Shopify. The support has been great and very quick! I needed some customisations and the team were able to assist quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

February 14, 2022

So glad you've had an awesome experience- thanks for the review!

- Aya, Customer Success

BMBSHLL

Really a great app for boosting your sales. Customer service have always been on point, helpful, right there. Very happy with it! Thanks!

February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the review- we're so glad you've been enjoying Because!

-Arsal, Customer Support

Leona Brava Organic

Really like this app! so happy to install it to our store :) highly recommended! The support is very helpful !!!

February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the review- we're so glad you've been enjoying Because!

-Arsal, Customer Support

Dermetech

Great customer service - awesome app. I installed the app and I had a little issue, customer service responded almost instantly and fixed the issue in less than 5 min. I recommend this app.

December 23, 2021

So glad we were able to support you! Let us know if you ever need anything else and good luck customizing all your product pages :)

- Jonathan, Product Success

William Wood Mirrors

Fantastic app. What we really love about Because is the ease of displaying our companies USP's in the product page. The app's very easy to understand and navigate, it also has plenty of helpful information for your consumption should you have any problems. Keep up the good work guys!

December 20, 2021

Thanks for the review William Wood Mirrors team!

I'm glad you've been able to emphasize your unique selling points on each of your product pages using Because! It's been awesome to see how you've grown your use of the app since we met you way back in the day.

We can't wait to continue supporting you on your journey to personalized product pages. Cheers!

Ashland, Founder & CEO