Because: Customization & More

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 23, 2022

Impresionante la aplicación y gran servicio muy contento con el soporte tecnico un problema y solucionado en 2 minutos gracias por todo y un fuerte saludo.

shopick
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Because Intelligence replied September 8, 2022

Hey Shopick! Glad we were able to help you out! Let us know how you're liking it :)

August 12, 2022

This app has been a game changer for me! I love it! Super easy to use and illuminates your product pages with your current offers so they are really seen....and look beautiful too!

Grace - Sacred Space
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Because Intelligence replied September 8, 2022

LOVE to hear Because has been a game changer for you! Your site looks great :)

June 14, 2022

Muy amigable y fácil de entender. Muy útil y soporte super rápido para ayudarte a resolver cualquier problema. Esperamos nos ayude a subir nuestra tasa de conversión.

Culto Tres
Mexico
Time spent using app: 12 days
Because Intelligence replied September 8, 2022

We're so glad you were able to get set up and find success! Let's get that conversion rate up! Please let us know any feedback you have.

June 14, 2022

I used this app to promote a sale by a banner on a product. Have no experience with it but the supporting team answered to all my questions in a minute and helped me by setting it up. Very helpful and easy to use.

LOVEPOLEWEAR
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Because Intelligence replied June 14, 2022

Glad to hear you were able to get set up! Hope the sale goes well :)

-Ashland, Founder

June 10, 2022

Great service. Ella was extremely helpful and took the time to show me how the app worked. Very much appreciated!

Soda Direct
Time spent using app: 1 day
Because Intelligence replied June 13, 2022

Glad to hear you got set up! Let us know how we can support if at all!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Edited June 22, 2022

A powerful solution. A number of things about this app have helped us achieve our goals of offering a personalized experience for our website. It has completely changed the game for us because we get to create custom attractive messages at the cart area - it's so so powerful for us to drive more conversions! Customized and personalized experiences for our business is key and Because absolutely delivers on this. There is no other app like this.
Customer service has been fantastic and always there willing and able to help. Aidan

Gifts of Ireland
Ireland
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 4, 2022

The app is amazing, and the support is even better! Five stars for Ella and the app. Hope I will enjoy this app till the end of my life!

zanatula.rs
Serbia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Because Intelligence replied June 13, 2022

Awww love to hear this!! Can't wait to continue to support you :)

Cheers!
Aya, Customer Success

May 27, 2022

I quickly and easily installed the App and added a banner to help communicate to customers that they could still order when out of stock on the product page. I needed some slight customization and a slight glitch resolved, and Ella from support helped fix everything quickly and professionally!

FABboxx
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Because Intelligence replied June 13, 2022

Love the out of stock use case! We hear that one alot. Did you use the "inventory is less than X" rule? I hope it helps!

Cheers!
Ashland, Founder

May 25, 2022

Love this app -- I use the free version and it's exactly what I was looking for to create banners with various discounts/messages and I can set rules for when and which products they'll show on. Customer service has been super quick and helpful for any issues I've had!

Wright + Roam
Time spent using app: 4 months
Because Intelligence replied June 13, 2022

Glad to hear you were able to get set up and make good use of some of our favorite features- rules are so powerful!!

Let us know how we can support if at all :)

- Ashland, CEO

May 20, 2022

Highly useful app for marketplaces to advertise their products, and display promotional information. Love it!

Renesent
Time spent using app: 3 months
Because Intelligence replied May 24, 2022

Love the marketplace use case! Thanks for your review Renesent and great meeting you guys.

-Ashland, CE0 & Founder