Because ‑ Product Page Banners

Because ‑ Product Page Banners

by Because Intelligence

Show Promos, Inventory, & More Above Each Add to Cart Button

Alicia Boateng Designs

I started using this app about a month ago and I love how it integrates so well with my shop. I had to reach out to customer service to clarify a tech issue and their follow-up is impeccable (this is of uttermost importance to me). I highly recommend this app if you want to highlight free shipping, best seller items, and special sales you may have going on. I wish I could give them more stars!! - Alicia Boateng from Alicia Boateng Designs

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoy all your campaigns (especially the new ones 😉)! We can't wait to see your upcoming banners!

Lucette Collection

Because helps me to better share my brand story and information about my products. I started using Because so I could share more compelling content about my products in a place where potential customers would be sure to see it (right above the add to cart button)
Customer support is individualized and very attentive. I highly recommend Because to anyone who needs to highlight a unique aspect of their products or brands right above the add to cart button without needing to do custom coding. With because I can highlight our sustainable or women-owned brands above the product description, where it can sometimes get lost.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for the review Lucette! We're glad you've had such a great experience and can't wait to continue to support ya :)

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Outlet Bait & Tackle

This app has made our sales so much effective. Customer service is the best I have ever dealt with. They answer questions and go above an beyond instantly. Highly recommend!

June 1, 2021

We're so glad that Because was able to improve your sales and most importantly, that we were able to assist you with your questions! That's our top goal! <3

Aya Paper Co.

I started using Because for my eco-friendly company to make our values and mission more visible on product pages. We also use them to highlight reviews for our best-selling items. I love how easy the campaigns were to set up, and the customization options for colors, fonts, and icons. I am excited to launch more campaigns to highlight designers for each product.

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We love how you were able to use Because to show your customers your values and mission. We are looking forward to seeing those new campaigns!

The Wild Heart

I use this app to help me promote my shops unique and ethically made goods. It was super helpful when promoting sales and anything special about products as well. I love the design features and how you are able to customize the buttons. I think it has really helped my sales by giving an extra push to hit that add to cart button! Definitely recommend.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review Wild Heart! I'm glad Because has helped give that extra push to hit that add to cart button :)

Edoughble

This is super easy to set up and really great to be able to add a promotion or mission or New product alert right near the add to cart button! Great customer service as well!

May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for being an awesome user of Because, Rana! We love all your adorable campaigns and cookie emojis :) Excited to continue to support you.

L'Atelier Global

There was something genuine about this company when they contacted me. I receive so many sales messages and calls, but something about this company caught my attention. When I viewed the app, I quickly saw how it could fix the branding holes on my site, and allow me to tell additional stories in a beautiful fashion. I just love how this elevates my brand.

May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review L'Atelier! I love how you worded it "fix the branding holes"! That's a great description of the value of Because :) Let us know if you ever need anything and keep on rockin' it!

Wisdom Supply Co.

Ashland + team was incredibly helpful in getting us started with the app and pre-populating our campaigns. Super easy to use and highly customizable for your theme! They were also crazy generous with our store's specific needs and were able to pause our free trial until it made sense for us to pick it back up. Customer service is out of this world and I would highly recommend this app :)

April 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!! :) Such a big fan of your mission and can't wait to continue supporting you guys!

-Ashland, CEO

Upful Blends

I don't normally do reviews but this company DESERVES it!!! I used this app to support with communicating updates to customers such as shipment delays, restock updates, customer reviews. I love that its SUPER SIMPLE to use... and I'm a woman who has a tight schedule and this allows me to hop in, get things done, and get on with my day. I also love that it allows you to customize the fonts, font size, colors - even adding a clip art to it brings about that life to whatever is being communicated. The team and Ashland are responsive quickly and timely to any questions or support you may need. This app is amazing.

April 6, 2021

Aw stop making us blush! Thanks so much for the kind review :) We really appreciate you as a user and can't wait to continue to support you.

-Ashland, CEO + Co-Founder

TacNGear

One of the best apps on AppStore!!!! And the support is amazing! Can’t wait to see what we can use this app to in a year or weeks.
So what are we using the app for? First of all we got is to be able to display shipping info on the product pages, we then also added one for our payment options. And it’s more to come! Super useful and it really increase your conversion if you use the app correctly and wisely . And what I was more surprised about was that it actually worked to 100% directly after installation! Did not expect that from an app adding things to the front end.

April 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We love our power users and can't wait to release more awesome functionality for you to use.