Because: Power Product Pages

Make Your Product Pages Unique with Banners, Popups and Bars

Free plan available

cxffeeblack

We added this app and immediately saw boost in sales in the next 15 minutes! Would definitely recommend working with this team.

Never Lost Swim

Great app to show our customers what we are up to with a product page placement. No code needed and easy to customize with a great support team. Highly recommended.

Iremia Skincare

This is a wonderful app for any online store! It makes calling out what is most important SO easy and saves a lot of implementation time. It has helped bring forward what is important for our customers to know and positively impacts their consideration. Plus, the team at Because is INCREDIBLE and offers so much support. Highly, highly recommend!

April 5, 2021

Awww don't make us blush! We love your site and all the ways you're using Because! Keep rockin' it and we'll keep releasing awesome new features.

Cheers! Ashland, CEO + Co-Founder

nadorah

I love Because! This is by far the best app I have installed for my website - from the functionality and aesthetics to the platform behind the scenes - this app does everything you need it to and more! The Because team is absolutely amazing and reaches out to its users to ensure optimal experience

April 5, 2021

Love our fellow female founded brands! Can't wait to continue to support you.

-Paige, Customer Success

Clear the Ocean

I am using Because to demonstrate to my customers why it is important to make the switch to reusable and sustainable products. As a nonprofit focused on saving our oceans, with ambitious goals to reduce plastic consumption, it is so important for my customers to know why their purchase impacts more than just them, but future generations.

CamillaLimon

The support for this app is unmatched! The team is extremely well versed in the field and very helpful with any customer service needs.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review Camilla! It's been so awesome getting to know you and supporting your business :)

Alynn Designs

This application makes it easy to show your company's values and impact. Easy to use and seamless integration on our site. We love Because!

February 9, 2021

Thanks Alynn! Yess, we're all about showing your values and impact :) Glad you've enjoyed the app :)

-Ashland, CEO

mypaume.ca

Wonderful team to help you get set up. Easy to use platform and seamlessly integrates into our site. Great!

Mia's Co. Candle

Still trying to figure out how to maximize all the different app functions but it's so intuitive that it's more about my marketing than plugging in Because functions. Beyond the simple tools and functions, the Because Team has been so helpful and willing to work with me at every step of the process. They're so knowledgeable, available, and excited about their app; any conversation we have is like an extra cheer section and creative meeting that will ultimately help me and my business succeed. Get this app, if only for the service the team provides. But also because it's great and adds a little flair to your product site.

Classon & Sterling

I used this app to create marketing messages on my product pages, it worked as it expected and I am very happy with it.

December 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Awesome to have such a cool sustainable brand using our app. We hope you find a ton of success with it! 💜

-Ashland, Co-Founder + Chief Believer Officer 😜 Because