Banners, Bars, Labels: Because

Add Banners, Bars, & Labels for promos, stock, shipping & more

Free plan available

Upful Blends

I don't normally do reviews but this company DESERVES it!!! I used this app to support with communicating updates to customers such as shipment delays, restock updates, customer reviews. I love that its SUPER SIMPLE to use... and I'm a woman who has a tight schedule and this allows me to hop in, get things done, and get on with my day. I also love that it allows you to customize the fonts, font size, colors - even adding a clip art to it brings about that life to whatever is being communicated. The team and Ashland are responsive quickly and timely to any questions or support you may need. This app is amazing.

April 6, 2021

Aw stop making us blush! Thanks so much for the kind review :) We really appreciate you as a user and can't wait to continue to support you.

-Ashland, CEO + Co-Founder

TacNGear

One of the best apps on AppStore!!!! And the support is amazing! Can’t wait to see what we can use this app to in a year or weeks.
So what are we using the app for? First of all we got is to be able to display shipping info on the product pages, we then also added one for our payment options. And it’s more to come! Super useful and it really increase your conversion if you use the app correctly and wisely . And what I was more surprised about was that it actually worked to 100% directly after installation! Did not expect that from an app adding things to the front end.

April 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We love our power users and can't wait to release more awesome functionality for you to use.

-Ashland, CEO + Founder

Mr. Consistent

This app has been helpful for sharing reviews, new products, current promotions and more. We have seen great CTR and conversions since implementing this on our website.

April 5, 2021

Love to see so many awesome use cases for Because! And even better, increased conversions! Can't wait to continue to support you.

-Ashland, CEO + Founder

Ja-Hochzeitsshop

I am using Because to show different Banners in the Products, for example Shipping Info, Quantity Discounts, Topsellerinfo, but also if this Product is eco-friendly or to talk about our mission. My favorite part about the Because app is that it works without a code and that it is so quick and easy to involve banners into the store.
I would recommend Because also because of the perfect customer service! The team is so nice and helps with every question as soon as possible. We are excited to see what other new features the app will release.

April 5, 2021

Love to see so many amazing use cases for Because- and all without code! Woo! We can't wait to continue to support our power users like you.

Cheers! Carolina, CTO + Co-Founder

Attn:Grace

We are using to add content like customer reviews across our product pages. We love how customizable it is, but without the need to bring in a developer or a graphic designer. We especially like the placement of our reviews above our add to cart buttons now, rather than hiding them at the bottom of the page.

April 5, 2021

Thanks for the review! Love supporting other Boston based companies!

Andar

This app has saved us countless hours. We're able to quickly post a message across all product pages at the same time with only a few clicks of a button. The support team is awesome and one of the best app teams around. Highly recommend!

April 5, 2021

Savin' time and money- the name of the game! Thanks for the awesome review and we can't wait to see how you continue to use Because!

LEAU

The Because team are some of the nicest people ever. They are always around and available to help at any time. They also take customer feedback very well, to the point where they actually do implement suggestions. I've seen great success using this app and letting my customers know I offer fast and free shipping. It's helped my conversion rate immensely.

April 5, 2021

Thanks for the nice review! We love supporting awesome brands like Leau and we loveee feedback and new ideas for features so keep it coming! Best of luck.

-Ashland, Chief Believer Officer

No Such Thing As Normal

I have been using the campaign builders on my Shopify store and I honestly couldn’t be happier! The conversion rates have gone up so yay for sales! My favorite part is the versatility of the usage for the app. At first I was only using to “sell” my mission or product but now I have found it useful to share any important information with my customers such shipping information, special deals, and much more. I highly recommend this app and their customer service is incredible. -Meg DeJarnett
Founder: No Such Thing Co.

April 5, 2021

Great point about versatility on how you can use Because! We love to see all the awesome campaigns live on your store and can't wait to continue to support you in your inspiring mission to promote diversity and inclusion :)

-Ashland, Chief Believer Officer

purecanopy

We are a social coffee collective who focuses on growing, processing, roasting and shipping our coffee direct to our customers. We grow on 100% women-owned-farms. Because has been a game changer for a small company and is a huge value. The value math is low cost, easy and flexible implimentation and HIGH impact - at the cart - at the buying moment. We have aready seen a 15 to 20% lift in sales on the same traffic. This is just a function of improved conversion rate. www.PureCanopy.com

Geek Grind Coffee

Hi all. Why we are using Asland's Because Shopify app on several of our sites including www.GeekGrindCoffee.com and www.PureCanopy.com The two green banners allow us to quickly communicate our core sourcing story and also shipping. The first - where our coffee comes from - people often miss, and the second - what is the deal with shipping - customers either send me customer service emails or they bounce from the site if they don't understand shipping. We also have a shipping count down bar that helps them track progress to free shipping but I did not want that in this "Stack" near the Add To Cart button - for one reason is it further slows the load of the page. Our use case is we grow, roast and ship our own coffee from our own farms and those of friends and neighbors in the mountains of Colombia. We have an "about us" page but "Because" lets me "message" at the cart button and message different things across different products. We don't have the budget for coders, and if we did, coding is very rigid. If we want to change a message that is another Zoom and invoice. As CEO and Chief Bottle Washer, I NEED control, need to change things when I have a minute. And it takes about... a minute. Thank you, Ashland!

April 5, 2021

Well said (insert clapping emojis :)) As a business owner, you need the ability to control your site content and do it without bringing in your developer. We are so excited to empower you to do so! Can't wait to see more use cases from Geek Grind.