Product Page Banners & Text

Add banners and text to hundreds of product pages in minutes

Free plan available

Grace - Sacred Space

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been a game changer for me! I love it! Super easy to use and illuminates your product pages with your current offers so they are really seen....and look beautiful too!

Culto Tres

Location Mexico

Muy amigable y fácil de entender. Muy útil y soporte super rápido para ayudarte a resolver cualquier problema. Esperamos nos ayude a subir nuestra tasa de conversión.

LOVEPOLEWEAR

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to promote a sale by a banner on a product. Have no experience with it but the supporting team answered to all my questions in a minute and helped me by setting it up. Very helpful and easy to use.

June 14, 2022

Glad to hear you were able to get set up! Hope the sale goes well :)

-Ashland, Founder

Soda Direct

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great service. Ella was extremely helpful and took the time to show me how the app worked. Very much appreciated!

June 13, 2022

Glad to hear you got set up! Let us know how we can support if at all!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Gifts of Ireland

Location Ireland

A powerful solution. A number of things about this app have helped us achieve our goals of offering a personalized experience for our website. It has completely changed the game for us because we get to create custom attractive messages at the cart area - it's so so powerful for us to drive more conversions! Customized and personalized experiences for our business is key and Because absolutely delivers on this. There is no other app like this.
Customer service has been fantastic and always there willing and able to help. Aidan

zanatula.rs

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is amazing, and the support is even better! Five stars for Ella and the app. Hope I will enjoy this app till the end of my life!

June 13, 2022

Awww love to hear this!! Can't wait to continue to support you :)

Cheers!
Aya, Customer Success

FABboxx

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I quickly and easily installed the App and added a banner to help communicate to customers that they could still order when out of stock on the product page. I needed some slight customization and a slight glitch resolved, and Ella from support helped fix everything quickly and professionally!

June 13, 2022

Love the out of stock use case! We hear that one alot. Did you use the "inventory is less than X" rule? I hope it helps!

Cheers!
Ashland, Founder

Wright + Roam

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Love this app -- I use the free version and it's exactly what I was looking for to create banners with various discounts/messages and I can set rules for when and which products they'll show on. Customer service has been super quick and helpful for any issues I've had!

June 13, 2022

Glad to hear you were able to get set up and make good use of some of our favorite features- rules are so powerful!!

Let us know how we can support if at all :)

- Ashland, CEO

japhethchiara

Location Singapore

My review was a 5 star, but I have decided to made it 1 star. They did try to fix the issue for me but eventually it wasn't fixed, and to be honest the customer service I was spoking to seem nonchalant about the issue so I decided not to ask further even when he said the issue was fixed, but on my end when I viewed, it wasn't. I decided to forget about it, delete the app and move on. HOWEVER, they then started to email me a few times as to why I deleted the app kind of emails... I finally responded after maybe 2 or 3 emails that because it didn't worked out. They simply replied "Issue was fixed". WELL? THAT IS WHAT YOU SEE, NOT WHAT I SEE ON MY SCREEN!!! I continued to replied nicely like "yeah maybe initially but next day the issue came back." They simply replied "our apologies, we believed we fix it". OK????? YOU THINK YOU DID BUT THE FACT IS IT'S NOT FIX. STOP EMAILING IF YOU'RE NOT SINCERE. I TOLD YOU IT WASNT AND IF YOU WERE SINCERE OR REALLY CARED, YOU WOULD LOOK INTO THE ISSUE. NOT JUST "our apologies, we believed we fix it". Initially I didn't even want to leave a bad review but this particular person who responses to me is damn annoying. We don't need more stress from stupid responses.

May 24, 2022

Love to hear it! Happy to chat any time feel free to email me at learn@becauseintelligence.com and I can take you through a custom demo.

-Ashland, CE0 & Founder

Renesent

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Highly useful app for marketplaces to advertise their products, and display promotional information. Love it!

May 24, 2022

Love the marketplace use case! Thanks for your review Renesent and great meeting you guys.

-Ashland, CE0 & Founder