Because: Customization & More

Add banners and text to hundreds of product pages in minutes

Free plan available

ALANNA

Location India

Ella from Because Team has been very supportive. Resolved all the issues we were facing while implementing promotions. App is good.

May 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your review- glad we were able to help! Let us know if you ever need ANYTHING!

-Aya, Customer Success

Pink Dot Styles

The app is very flexible and lots of new features are constantly being added. The rules engine enables targeting of the right products and audiences. The app allows stacking of multiple messages/banners on the same product page. Lots of out of the box templates ensures non technical folks can get up and running very quickly. The support team is great to work with if you have questions or need help with more complex use cases.

May 24, 2022

Thanks Alan! So great working with you and glad you're enjoying the platform.

- Ashland & Travis

Ocho Select

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I needed a flash sale banner for my client, so I created a design seamlessly! However, I wasn't seeing the banner when I would check my site. I contacted their live chat and Ella immediately fixed the issue and even showed me the simple correction for what happened! Definitely recommend!

May 17, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and so glad we were able to support you!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Melania Gorini Jewellery

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Ho usato questa app per creare un banner per informare i miei clienti della possibilità di pagare in 3 rate. Devo ammettere che ci sono ancora delle cose da migliorare, all'inizio il pop up non funzionava come speravo ma do 5 stelle per l'assistenza fenomenale ricevuta per risolvere il problema (il giorno di Pasqua tra l'altro!) L'assistente è stata disponibilissima ed ha risolto i miei problemi, grazie mille!

May 17, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and so glad we were able to support you!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

S&B

Location France

Application facile à utiliser, et support client super réactif il répondent très vite et vous aide à mettre en place vos pop up ! Je recommande

May 17, 2022

Yay so glad you had a good experience! Let us know how we can ever help in the future!

-Aya, Customer Success

Fragrancebuy.ca

Because offers a unique set of tools which have helped us spice up our product pages. They have a beautiful and intuitive UI and their banners speak for themselves. On top of all this, they have a great team that is extremally helpful, shoutout to Ash and the team!

February 14, 2022

Thanks for the review! It's been so awesome working with you guys to get set up! Love to see all your dynamic product page content now working flawlessly for you guys without code.

-Ashland, Founder

Ashour Shoes

Location Italy

Super cool apps with many great features and designs, and most importantly is that the support team is always available and are very helpful

February 14, 2022

So glad you've had an awesome experience- thanks for the review!

- Aya, Customer Success

itzoo

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is one of the best apps I have used with Shopify. The support has been great and very quick! I needed some customisations and the team were able to assist quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

February 14, 2022

So glad you've had an awesome experience- thanks for the review!

- Aya, Customer Success

BMBSHLL

Really a great app for boosting your sales. Customer service have always been on point, helpful, right there. Very happy with it! Thanks!

February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the review- we're so glad you've been enjoying Because!

-Arsal, Customer Support

Leona Brava Organic

Location Denmark

Really like this app! so happy to install it to our store :) highly recommended! The support is very helpful !!!

February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the review- we're so glad you've been enjoying Because!

-Arsal, Customer Support