Page Banners & Bars by Because

Add banners & bars to show promos, inventory, shipping & more

Free plan available

HouseplantExperience.com

Really a great app with excellent features and possibillities. The support is outstanding and very knowledgeable. Everyone should at least try this app.

December 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review! Hope everything has been going well and let us know as always how we can support :)

-Ashland, Founder of this crazy rocketship!

City Books & Lotto

I started using this app as part of BFCM to add to my product pages. So far so good. I am now using a mixture of banners for information and others for “free shipping”, etc. All is working well so far.

December 10, 2021

Thanks for your review! We always love seeing users like you who start using us for the holidays and then find useful use cases beyond that :) Keep an eye out for some super cool new features coming your way in the next few weeks.

Itztracylily

I am a novice to website building and editing, customer service for this app is wonderful. Very helpful and responds quickly.

December 10, 2021

We love novice website builders! That's why we try to make things so easy :) Hope everything has been going well. Let us know if you need anything at all.

-Jonathan, Product Success

Rossvilo

There are many functions that are great, but there will be some bugs, such as not being displayed or causing my shopping button to be misplaced, but the customer service is very enthusiastic, and with their help, it can be successfully displayed on my website soon

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and I'm so glad we were able to get your content placed correctly on your site with the help of our support team. It can be a bit tricky when sites like yours use advanced custom fields, but it usually only takes a few seconds to resolve :)

As a new female founded app out of Boston (the same place Billion dollar Shopify company Klaviyo got started!), it's feedback like this that will help us continue to grow and improve. Looking forward to continuing to support you <3

Le Temple Yogi

The app is pretty complete and intuitive ! And the online support is fast and answer all of my questions really fast ! Would recommend

November 15, 2021

So glad you had a great experience talking to our support team! We look forward to continuing to support you and helping you make all your product pages unique!

Happy add-to-carting! <3
Ashland, CEO & Founder

Purse & Clutch

Great app, great customer service! Easy to customize and their customer service rep solved my issue within an hour of sending an email. Very impressed!

November 15, 2021

So glad you had a great experience talking to our support team and getting our issue resolved quickly!

Happy add-to-carting! <3
Ashland, CEO & Founder

Art By Bodge

The suppoort team is fantastic. Really patient and easy to work with. My first banner is a ripper. Thanks

November 15, 2021

Aww thank you so much for the kind review- this means so much to us! Please let us know if you ever need anything else <3

-Ashland, Founder :)

NobleDeer

easy use, perfect and fast help, banner can set at product page at different places. perfect for our use.
greetings from germany.

November 15, 2021

Glad you were able to get up and running using Because to create unique content across your product pages! Cheers from the US! :)

Ozmee

Perfect!
The app resolve our problems with pop-ups
It's customizable also in the free version. Top!

October 20, 2021

So glad you're enjoying our new Pop Up feature and customization options. Would love to hear what problems we are helping to solve!

SposaBridal

I used this for banners and the developers are very helpful. Can't wait to see it works. This app has many other uses too. Highly recommend.

October 20, 2021

Glad our team was able to help you! Hope you enjoy :)

- Aya, Customer Success