Ali Reviews ‑ Amazon Review

Ali Reviews ‑ Amazon Review

by PxApps

Product Reviews App, Aliexpress Reviews Importer, Boost Sales

Gamechanger Gadgets

This app is amazing!! Customer support is top-nudge and reviews work well, however, the default variant mistakes e.g. color gray or ship from China are imported too. Nevertheless, the app is easy to use and very convenient!

Yelo-Do-Little-Cottage

When the review import failed, I would receive this message: "There is ERROR from Aliexpress, product has reviews but reviews are not displayed, please make sure you see review items in your Aliexpress Link", 20-30% would fail.

Cutie Pie Pet Shop

I used this app but after a month did not import the reviews from aliexpress anymore!

September 25, 2019

the bird toy house

I was using this app to import reviews from aliexpress. It would fail to import more often than not. Then it tells me I need to upgrade to import reviews for more than 12 products. A hidden pay wall? So combining that issue with it failing to import too often, I have wasted my time and would not recommend.

September 23, 2019

Environment Land

i used this app but to be honest it doesn't worth your time. it's a beta app and it needs a lot of improvements

September 23, 2019

Birdinger

I rarely leave reviews but, this app is amazing!! Crazy good customer support. Reviews work perfectly and look stunning. Super easy to use and very convenience!! Highly recommended!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next