BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Increase Sales with Fit for Clothing, Shoes, + more. FREE Plan

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Best Fit Size Charts Shopify Size Chart App

www.sowears.net

Location Pakistan

***SCAM ALERT*** they are making fool with them app. Not recommend. No customer service no response. Size chart automatically disappears after few mins and suffered huge sales loss. Nor recommended.

June 30, 2022

Hi Soha, I am sorry you had issues with our app. I emailed you right when I woke up and it seems like everything is working for you. Please let me know if everything is fixed or if you need any more help.

Jon
Relentless Apps

My Mall Pass

Location Australia

If I tell you this app has been a time saver, it's an understatement! Because it has been a lifesaver for us! Installs clean, looks neat, doesn't ruin your coding and freedom to position how you like on your site. Easy to use, does exactly what you want it to do with zero effort. We upgraded before the trail was up because we believe this is one of the best apps for creating table charts on our product page. See it in action at www.mymallpass.com

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. You made my day.

alvin.shaoss

Location China

I used this app for size chart and Jon and Martin helps when there is issue. All look good. I like it!

Foxy Obsessions

I am so glad I found this app! It is a lifesaver. The app is super easy to use!! I mean SUPER EASY! I definitely recommend it to everyone, but especially to the people that are not so tech savvy like me.

Foreman Threads

I've tried other size chart apps and found this one to be the most user friendly. It works in a similar fashion to a plugin I used for Woocommerce before switching to Shopify. I love being able to display it exactly where I want it, and with the collection I want without having to modify theme code.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for your review :) We have done our best to create a simple user friendly app to solve our customers needs.

theraaspret.com

it's Very Useful App And I Am Using This Since Four Months, Thank You So Much. I Recommended All Of You

LADONNA jewelry and accessories

Great app! I recommend it I didn't have any problems. I used it to have a pop up with rings sizes and guide how to measure your size correctly. Never crashed or gave any error.

NTK THE BRAND

support was fast and helpful ! looks great on product page and is very easy to use! great for general size charts and custom

DAIPROX

I really like it, useful and easy to work and customize I'd really recommend it, if you need sizes you'll be happy with this app.

We Dress Brides

This is an easy-to-use, simple, and great-looking app. Just what I was looking for, I didn't want to spend hours on a size guide. Really stoked.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18