BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Relentless Apps
4.8
December 6, 2022

My size chart wasn't showing up in the right place. I contacted the support and they showed me how to easily change the size chart position with app blocks. Great support.

The Glamping Guys
December 4, 2022

I was able to set up size charts for all my products in minutes. Everything was easy to set up and it makes my website look professional. Thank you!

queendivaofficial
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 30, 2022

I created dozens of size charts (partially because they don't have conversion from Inches to CM so for each chart I had to create and link two charts) through the app that were then somehow deleted. I know that they were saved because I saved each chart multiple times to see how it appeared on the product pages. I cannot tell you how gut wrenching it was to spend hours building out size charts, take a break, and come back to everything gone. I spoke to support and they had no solution for me so I had to find a different app.

Both& Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 days
Relentless Apps replied November 30, 2022

I am sorry you had issues with the app Kalila. I see we always responded quickly to all your questions and tried our best to recover the lost data. We are always here to help if you want to give our app another try.

October 27, 2022

I love this app :) Everything was super easy to set up. Within a few minutes I was able to set up size charts on all my products. Another great thing is I am able to upload photos to my size charts. Highly recommended.

Stadium Kitchen
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 26, 2022

This is my favorite feature to add to the website in the last couple of months. Read quite a no of reviews before I decided on this and have zero regrets. I was able to install it without any issues and get it running and I have no coding background because you don't even need to. When I ran into a problem, the team was super swift in helping and I'm 100% happy and comfortable with this app.

Shoepify
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Relentless Apps replied August 26, 2022

Thanks for the review. If you need any more help we are here to assist you.