Reviews (214)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable sizing charts, enhancing the shopping experience for size-dependent products. Its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and reliable functionality are praised. The responsive and knowledgeable support team is commended for resolving technical issues. Merchants value the ability to create multiple size charts for individual products or collections. While the free plan is appreciated, many find the paid plan offers good value for its additional features.

August 28, 2020

Beautiful and very elegant size charts. They look neat and specific. Plus they offer free size charts up to two size charts.

Muselot India
India
35 minutes using the app
Relentless Apps replied August 28, 2020

September 24, 2020

Excellent app, so easy to set up and use and the finished solution looks great. If you have a store selling clothing, this app will help your customers choose the correct size.

Broken Riders
20 minutes using the app
December 1, 2020

Love this app. It helps me to make customized recommendations to my customers, based on the specific product. This has been super helpful in reducing the emails I get on sizing and hopefully converting to more sales! Easy to use, and apply to my products. Finished setting up within 15 minutes. Thank you!!!

ASTA Intimates
18 minutes using the app
November 22, 2020

This app is easy to use and easy to install. You can set-up your size chart/guide in ten minutes. Thanks

Sergio Levantesi
Italy
18 minutes using the app
August 30, 2020

Best app ever! I was looking for a simple to understand size chart app that could be added to my product page. This is defintely the best option. Im not kissing *ss, it is truly the best

Fajas Vicky Pe
Peru
14 minutes using the app
Relentless Apps replied August 30, 2020

Thanks for the review!

July 6, 2020

Would have been great, everything looked good until I noticed that it was throwing up a flash of the chart on every page load. It makes the website look suspicious and was resulting in a lot of click offs. Also messes up the layout when on mobile view

Dozeee
About 3 hours using the app
Relentless Apps replied July 7, 2020

I am sorry the app didn't work for you.

You said you were going to email us a video of a session replay but we never heard back from you.

I have never seen the problems you are talking about and would like the opportunity to fix this for you and make our app better for all our customers.

Please email me back,

Jon
contact@relentlessapps.com

April 30, 2020

Does it's job! We had a little issue with it not working with our theme properly so i reached out to the developers for help. Provided me with several solutions until it was fixed! Super fast responses and helpful in every way! Would highly recommend this app for a all around amazing size chart & great support!

PRELOVED