Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker

Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Geolocation Redirects, Proxy/VPN Bot Block, IP Blocker & More

Talismani Portafortuna

I dont see how this app can be useful, if dont have inside the IP LOGs !!! of connection....so I deleted immediately.

October 26, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review. Customers' feedback is the most important thing for us!
Blocky doesn't have to log or store IP addresses of your store visitors in order to block them - it's doing it live immediately as they access your store.
I'd be more than happy to show you that your own IP address can be successfully blocked by Blocky.

Regardless of that, adding an IP address log feature is a great idea and we will add it to Blocky in the upcoming days!

Feel free to contact us for every question you have - we are always here and happy to help! :-)

PicArt

i instaled the app, disallow traffic from germany and vpn, i go to vpn - my site worked, i used traffic from germany - my site worked. so the app doesent worked.

June 5, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app.
I am sorry to read that you had an issue with the app, but I'm even more sorry that you have not contacted us before uninstalling it and giving us the chance to help you resolve it.
I would be more than happy to help you set it up on your store. I have contacted you privately in order to help you set it up right away.

Thanks a lot and stay safe!

Ellie+Ma

Not sure about anyone elses experience with this app. But I blocked only 1 country to stop bots, and the app managed to block every single country for a whole 2 days and we had no idea why we weren't getting any sales. It's because the app blocked everyone!!! It wasn't until a customer sent us a screenshot of the blocked access from our own target country, that we then realized it's the app stopping people from shopping! Thanks for losing us 2 days worth of sales.

May 14, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. Quality and authentic reviews tremendously help the awesome Shopify community and encourage app developers like us to always keep improving their products.

I was sorry to read that you had an issue with the app and that it blocked all of the store's customers. This is the first time we hear about it from our users.

With your permission, I'll be happy to have our dev team investigate, verify and remedy the issue, in order to prevent it from happening again.

I have also sent you my private phone number for an online, fast response.

Thanks a lot and stay safe!