Blocky: IP & Country Blocker

Blocky: IP & Country Blocker

by Effective Apps

Block fraud visitors & bots by IP address, country, proxy, VPN

RA Graphics

Block the city of Mexico and no more fraudulent orders, Awesome app!!
Simple eazy to use, great communication from the team.

Baja Racing Gear

This works perfectly. My intent was to stop certain folks from certain countries from spamming my online chat. I am able to block by country, India being on the top of the list. You can ban by IP as well if needed. I highly recommend getting this app if you are having the same issues. This app stopped them dead in their tracks. They can shove those gift cards they are trying to scam me with where the sun don't shine.

Fat Bass Tone

So far, so good. Had a problem customer from a country that kept placing orders, and then ran chargebacks on the whole lot of orders. Very easy to select a couple locations to block from access to the site. Effective setup was a couple clicks, and I moved on with my day. Developer reached out to me personally to check in as well. Recommend!

TFC&H Co.

Very useful app, simple to use, options for country or single ip address blocking. Customizable block page.

Cool Dude Cycling

This app works fine, it blocks the countries that need blocking, and best of all, it's free! Thanks.

WUAMAN

I used this app to block certain countries due to shipping restrictions and I have confirmed that my website is in fact blocked. I added the app just a couple days ago and it works for my needs, so I'm happy. I would recommend this free app.

Ebikecentric

Super easy and simple to use. To have the ability to block by country AND IP for FREE is a no-brainer, highly recommend!

MaxRecharge

Amazing app! So useful. They even have a VPN block feature! I highly recommend it! Simple to setup and works great! Never worry about high scam risk Countries again.

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

I used to app to help me block a scammer by IP address, the developer was kind enough to explain how to find the customer IP address.

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my business. Really helpful so highly recommended!
Thank you for keeping this app free for Shopify Merchants. It really helps.

Previous 1