Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker

Fraud Filter: Geo Block Country, VPN & Bot Block, IP Blocker

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ink Defense

I am not very technical but I needed a way to monitor activity on my website. Blocky is great. Many options to configure it so it matches my needs. And the support is fantastic. Not only responsive, they take the time to make sure I understand things, which makes it all worthwhile to me.

Elenista

Spoke with Zeeshan about a few things I needed help with and within the day everything was solved! Super efficient customer service and so far the app is totally doing just that as advertised! Thank you!

Gulf Shop

Location United Arab Emirates

I tried all the programs that prevent the proxy user and VPN from entering the site, but this application succeeded and prevented intruders from entering the site

The Smelly wax company

I had a couple of queries initially which were responded to very quickly so thanks for that, so far it seems to be working well , I love being able to see who and what is trying to get access and then being blocked. I am glad i downloaded this app and the customer service is great.

Cattledog Cookie Co.

In the days of hackers and bots, I love the fact that I am able to redirect their malicious behavior down a dead end road! Thank you for offering this service through Shopify!

lustronlights

Saved us a TON of money. There were some scammers that were shipping to every which address but we finally were able to nail them down with this.

May 25, 2022

Shopify, please refer to tickets #30450233 and #30827683 that we opened about this suspicious review. Thanks.

lhorloger-ma

So satisfied, this app is a life saver. I work with COD and I was getting SO MANY fake orders to ruin my pixel and this app successfully blocked 600 attempts. Thank you!

Skin & Tonic

Location Mexico

Acaba de terminar el período de prueba de la aplicación y sí la voy a conservar porque es muy útil saber que funciona. Las visitas bloqueadas aparecen en una lista larga pero se ve claramente cuántos han sido bloqueados. El servicio y atención ha sido muy útil y rápido en cuanto a mis dudas.

Kiwi Best Buy

Location New Zealand

We have been using Blocky for quite some time now, we use Blocky every day and is essential for our website’s protection. We experience daily attacks from bots/crawlers and competitors – Blocky stops this. Since we installed the app two great features have been added, which are Visitor analytics and a whitelist for the IP blocker. Very easy to use and set up.

Outside The Asylum Diving & Travel

I was using ClickCease before and hated it. Love this app, simple, straight forward, does what needs to be done. No code to change, nothing to upload, just register and watch the results. FYI, tested ClickCease and many others with VPN and they never blocked me, Blocky got me every time, it did let me get to my homepage but never let me get further. For the price, I can certainly live with that. Keep up the great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6