Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker

4-in-1: Block IP, redirect & block country, stop bots & spy

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ParagonKilns.com

Easy to use, and works! We were inundated with information requests for years from countries that we don't supply. Was able in just a couple of minutes to block, or redirect visitors to still be helpful to them, but greatly decrease our time spent on inquiries. Well worth the small charge!

World Gems And Fossils

Great assistance! We wanted international users to be directed to our contact page, and the support team help us do just that!

Riznoss

Location Morocco

j'ai utilisé cette apps pour bloquer les concurrents ca marche bien..................................

Salzmann DE/EU

Location Germany

The app works effortlessly and you can pick and choose which features you want to use. We had a small issue with the blocking feature not working on mobile phones, but the support helped us instantly and resolved the issue. Highly recommend!

Omiyage From JAPAN

Location Japan

Amazing support! I had some error trying to adjust to my store, but Shahar helped me right away. I highly recommend this app. Worth every $. Thank you!

DennisLingo

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Useful application. It helped me stop proxies that we scraping my store daily and meddling with my Google Analytics Conversion Rates.

Hostessy Video Invitations

Time spent using app 14 minutes

So far so good- very easy to add countries to block. It’s a reality of todays e-commerce- very helpful staff. Relieved to see this app exists

DEGUTI

Location Japan

Excellent app. Keeping the Site secure is very important. It works great, it's easy to set up and the price is low. I am satisfied!!

FacialTouches

Just installed this app and it has helped my store from unwanted bot traffic.
Worth having and a well deserve 5/5.

Cureops

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great; works exactly as described! Thanks to Shahar from customer support; he was really helpful in resolving my issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8