Sunny ‑ Blog Comment Manager

Sunny ‑ Blog Comment Manager

by Sunnyside Apps

Notifications, Reply by Email & Awesome Spam Filter for Blogs

KetoSuperHeroes

I love the reply and approval to comment feature on the email notifications. This app is a life saver. Great job!

July 21, 2021

Glad you like it! Thanks a lot for the review. Happy blogging!

Tony Thomas Art

We have all had to contact customer support before at some time in our life. Seems like we do it a lot more these days. However, I don't think that I have ever had a better experience than the experience I had with Sunny Comment Manager. They promptly communicated with me regarding my problem, stayed in touch with me during the whole process and solved my problem. I'm sticking with them. I recommend this app. 5 STARS PLUS!

HomeCare101

Finally Shopify has an app that sends my blogs comments to my email automatically. I can respond to comments right away vs only checking every week or so. You can just approve/delete right from the email link. The formatting of responses is slightly different than if you go to your own blog and write them yourself but the convenience of responding to comments by email is totally worth it. Highly recommend if you (like me) are too lazy to check comments every day.

February 10, 2021

Thanks HomeCare101! We've spotted the formatting issue you mentioned and a fix will go out in next week's release.