Blog Posts Articles Filter PRO

Easy blog post & article discovery with dropdown tag filter

From $4.90/month. 5-day free trial.
Blog post article tag filter for Shopify blog. Great for recipes

Light Journey Singapore

Blog filters work perfectly, and the Lite plan is also affordable, good for small businesses. A special mention to the Support Team who have been very responsive and understanding.

January 10, 2022

Thanks for your kind words! Glad that you find our app and service helpful :)

Tastecrib

I needed this feature and this app was exactly I needed. At the beginning, the filter was not showing on the new theme that I was working on, but Choong was so quick to respond to my query and helped me and even went extra mile I changing some styling issue. Amazing! Really happy with it!

January 9, 2022

Thanks for your review! Glad that you like our app and support :)

Jessbarber

I struggled to find an app that filtered effectively until finally I found Articles Filter PRO! It not only works really well but is also SO simple to setup and affordable for a small business owner. I personally use it for my RECIPE blog posts. It allows customers to filter based on what type of meal/recipe they are looking for!. I sent a support request and they got back to me very quickly and made the modifications instantly! Very grateful I found this app, it's easy use and affordability!

December 23, 2021

Thanks for your kind words, glad that we can help!

Mack’s Lure Tackle

I used this app to make our blog content more accessible by using tag filtering to find articles. I made a support request to make a couple of modifications so the app work work well for our purposes. Response was quick and perfect! This app and the team behind it are great

December 19, 2021

Thanks for your kind words, really appreciate it :)

La boite d'Éléonore

Works great, super helpful team !! I use the narrative theme and this completed very nicely the blog part.
I had issues installing the app but the team was very responding, and customized everything like I wanted. I strongly recommand it

November 15, 2021

Thanks for your kind words. We are happy to help :)

LILIEF

They were very friendly and responded to my queries quickly. The filter is working fine. By using filters, my customers can easily check categories. Thank a lot!!!!

October 28, 2021

Appreciate your kind words and thanks for your review :)

Currygram

Really good app with excellent customer support! Would 100% recommend it. Pricing structure for the app it really nice too.

September 12, 2021

Thanks for your review and recommendation! Glad that you like our app and support!

Two Whisky Bros

Amazing app - does exactly what it says on the tin and does it well. Support was incredible, fixed an issue that I had getting it to display and then made some amendments to my setup to get it displaying exactly as I wanted quickly and without issue.

August 6, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're always happy to help :)

Eduzone Ltd

Great app, it does exactly as intended - turning tags on blog posts into dropdown filters. When I installed it on my site it didn't initially show on the blog page, but I sent an enquiry and the team resolved my issue straight away.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to be able to help :D

Scanteak

We wanted to make our blog better; this app made our blog more organized and easy to find relevant information. It's also easy to install and use!

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Appreciate it :)

Previous 1