Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Cottonfellas

it's not the best but we like it.

Illu Art Co

Works beautifully, with a few minor weird glitches. When I am uploading images, I get the zoom (+ and -) and checkmark buttons, but can't see a preview of my image and can't tell what it will look like so I'm just kinda left guessing how much it'll crop. Another small (but very annoying) glitch is that type sometimes will stop registering in text boxes. I just tried backspacing in a text area (after clicking away to another block briefly) and instead of typing, it took me back to the Blog Studio dashboard. I didn't lose much but this could quickly become a big problem if you're not in the habit yet of constantly saving. It seems like this happens almost every time immediately after I've saved, too. Suddenly the text boxes are no longer editable and I have to navigate back to the dashboard and then click the "edit blog" button. I am using Mozilla Firefox, if that matters. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased and love all the different little things you can do (like the cards, products, testimonials, etc.) I've already come up with some unique ways to style my blog that make the information a lot more digestible and I'm absolutely thrilled. Highly recommended.

1 2 4 Next