Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

beauteresponsable

Just started using the app and as far as i can tell the app is pretty easy and simple to use & support team is quick and very helpfull :)
There is still some functions that are missing to be even more practicle like there's no "text wrap" formatting setting but still getting to know the app

Legacy Telecom LTD

The blog template on Shopify isn't the best awe inspiring platform and the Blog Studio does offer a greater functionality.
I did a "man thing" and jumped right into the app with very little reading about Blog Studio but there are plenty of tutorials, its just works !!

Inhalation

It is very convenient and useful. I was having issues with editing my blogs but now I can write and publish in a better way.

Fair Indigo

This really helped our blog look better. The user interface sometimes is a little quirky, but we got quick support to help us figure things out.

Shirley Chiche

Downloading is fast, no coding, we start working immediately.
The pages are beautiful and the overall use is simple, even when you don't speak English.
I removed the application because I was mainly looking to create a blog home page with menu, which would be visually independent of the online store with its own menu.
I put 4 stars because it's a little expensive but customer service is always there.
Shirley

Brttl

A few bugs, but one of the best "page builders" I've used.

Ecigaretteempire

basic and easy to use
the only issue with it is the page load time and image optimization
hope they can improve that one day.

Addies Closet Boutique

This took a small learning curve to figure out but once I did, it has been great to use. I still have issues changing the images and them staying the size that I need them to be. I had to contact customer support with set up and they were very helpful.

Neuro Research Institute

Has some issues that need to be fixed.

Olgaberg

App is super easy to use and there's a good amount of layout options for you to build off. Way better than the standard Shopify blog editor. Can be a little buggy sometimes when playing around with text sizes, fonts, and images but not a major issue. Support is really great, they respond quickly and are happy to help.

Previous 1 3