Blog Studio

Blog Studio | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Quantum Coffee

I have only just started using this app, but already I can tell it's going to be perfect for creating gorgeous looking blog posts. There are many many options to get your post looking exactly the way you want it to look, which like any new software will take some time learning. Already I have reached out to ShopPad's support team, and they are very quick in replying. Why not 5 stars? The user interface to get to all those options might not be the most intuitive - but will be something that hopefully will become second nature the more I use it.

Tiny and Snail

Shopify's ability to format any sort of page is REALY bad. This makes it alot easier. There are somethings that could be improved-- for example, it would be really nice to be able to update sections and have it apply those changes to all the posts it's on-- but for the price, it's worth it. Also, the customer service is really helpful! I've had a couple of questions on how to add padding, etc. and they've jumped on our site and added code to work it out.

North Drinkware

The app creates an easy way to design great blog posts for our brand outside of the formatting of the template in our theme. We did have some challenges getting the formatting set up within our theme but the support team was great and we'll continue to depend on this great tool.

Long Winter Soap Co.

When I had an issue that I couldn't solve by Googling, the support team quickly found the solution for me.

Glamorous Hangups

I recently posted a review that expressed frustration with the app. I have to say that the customer support was exceptional and they have sought to address all my concerns and fix them. I still think it is a basic page builder but after much research, this is the best option you will find for Shopify blogs if you don't want to pay for PageFly and Shogun (really ££££ if you just want the blog features). Great service. Give it a try and if you need them to sort issues they really will do it for you.

Wefurnished

This app helps me make my blogs more visually interesting. The only problem i have is sometimes the fonts dont seem to work.

Roger Benoit Artistry

Great app. Easy to use and navigate. Lots of add on options in editor. A couple more templates would and maybe an option to add you own videos, but other than that, highly recommended.

Akar Skin

I used this app to give my brand's blog a much needed facelift. Simple drag-and-drop rich text editor and great customization features. Excellent troubleshoot team to boot!

screwedbyhockeycanada.com

I used this app to help convey a message to my audience in a fun and interesting manner by incorporating images and video to break up the text and the keep the audience engaged. It is user friendly and easy to learn. It is diverse and provides a lot of tools to not only convey your message but all connect with your audience. I think is can also be used as an effective sales tool.

beauteresponsable

Just started using the app and as far as i can tell the app is pretty easy and simple to use & support team is quick and very helpfull :)
There is still some functions that are missing to be even more practicle like there's no "text wrap" formatting setting but still getting to know the app

Previous 1 3