BlogFeeder

BlogFeeder

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Think Dirty Clean Beautique

Pretty good so far! The importing process was quick and easy and we are very happy to have the blog integrated on our e-commerce site. The only complaint so far is that only a few blog posts moved over and I would like all the posts to be there.

iNerd4u

I used the app for news aggregation on our blog and it intermittently just stops for days up to a week at a time. Currently it's been unable to load our feed for about 4 days, we checked everything else first and contacted the developer here yesterday and we havent received anything other than an automated message.

The Goat's Field

I was so excited to get to work this app. No more finding out how to do a great app. Great work and thanks for your help and thanks for your email response I was so glad we got to do a new app

Android Market And Tech Support

Love it here at https://theandroidmarket.com/ and will be getting here https://tubetvusa.com/ Love how they compliment my other blog posts

Brisvape

Great little app! Works well and brings over the data neatly and cleanly.

Jukasorganicco

Our blog isn't working but we keep getting charged. We have contacted you guys along with shopify but still not resolved.

Somos Mas

Fast and easy integration with feeds.

Byrons Books Maps

We use BlogFeeder to sync a blog we maintain on Medium with our Shopify site. It's a simple-to-use tool that saves a tremendous amount of time.

Bannatynes Little Farm

Works like dream, have really enjoyed how simple it is.

Leading Solutions

Really easy to use and great for creating better SEO on your own site by importing "guest" posts
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33