BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

#sinob GmbH

No answer on my support mail. i booked 72hours wich is enough when the service is running and there is support... but now i cant use the service and have to pay again, wich i dont do because i dont want to support this kind of "service"

King Cobra of Florida

www.KingCobraofFlorida.com - great blog importing tool you can see it in action here, only thing missing is photos/images dont seem to be imported

Livlongca

waste of time and money, as it only get 10 posts and also the post description is missing, just copied a few words.

Neuraxio

At first it worked. But then upon doing a redirect on my RSS feed towards the new Atom feed of my store itself, it entered an infinite loop and it recreated the articles hundreds of times and it crashed my store. Omfg.

Firefly Vapor

This app created 18K duplicate posts and heavily damaged our SEO. Very limited amount of admin settings, was not easy for us to diagnose problem and forced us to remove app.

FAIRYSTEPS

The support is 100% and I can't recommend highly enough.
Brian and Daniel helped me sort out a problem I had made the whole process easy. Thank you so much.

Our #1 Holiday

I use this app to help me with my blog post. so far it's doing a good job my post and the link with Facebook is great.

Innate Expressions®

Ah-mazing! I was able to seamlessly integrate my WordPress blog with my Shopify store blog! No sweat, no drama! And customer service is definitely a plus!

GotClearSkin

Solid Shopify App, instantly we were able to curate blog content. We have used Blogfeeder for another one of our Shopify properties for years. With our V2 Grand Reopening of GotClearSkin.com will be a welcome app to manage our curated content. Recreates content with summary content along with adding in source links. Great tool for content aggregation.

Fabrics N Quilts

1 time option-blogger import B+ Wish I could edit "anonymous" after transfer. FB & IG not working, emails not answered

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41