BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

4 MOBY

Excellent but when you move the post you should delete the links from them, meaning that there shoul

Tales of Murder

I’m moving to Shopify from Jekyll so there was no easy way to import 250+ posts. Until I found BlogFeeder. Once I properly formatted the XML feed, BlogFeeder imported everything without a glitch. Saved me probably weeks of copy/paste.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Did exactly what it was supposed to from blogger. Easily transfered my blogspot to shopify. I purchased the 72 hour option to do a one off job.

Handprinted

Great so far! Only been using a few days but our 700+ blogs all seem to be working. Support seems really good too!

FAITHHAUS

so far so good. will let you all know if I get confused and have to go a different direction! Love having WordPress blog on my store

WOVENSOULS

Excellent app.
I've used another app many months ago but that was not very well developed and so I uninstalled it eventually.
This one has imported more than 1000 posts from my wordpress site onto shopify and it looks quite pleasing inspite of it being a mere import. Tremendous value added. Recommended.

retroposterhub.com

Very, very easy app to setup and control, leave it running with minimal effort. Excellent. The interface is really simple but very intuitive and effective. Integrates very well with Shopify. Install this app and save yourself a lot of time!!!!

BOLDlife

i cant delete feed from my feeder.
stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2019

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with our app. Making sure our clients are successful with our app is our #1 priority.

I messaged you directly via email. I'm confident our tech team can assist in getting this worked out. =) I look forward to your reply via email.

13 Bonaparte

I have used this from the outset and it has worked well enough most of the time but I've now three times had major issues with incorrect synchronization and the support / service team is incredibly hard to get in touch with and slow to respond. If this continues in the future, I will absolutely be using a different provider.

May 7, 2019

Hi Maxwell, I'm so sorry to hear you had trouble with our app. It's our goal to provide excellent support and a great product! I'm so sorry we let you down here. I just sent an email your way to check-in on how things are going for you now.

BlueRed Outdoors

Very easy to setup! Awesome app. Very highly recomended for users setting up Blogs for website. You will not be disappointed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39