BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Plum Dragon Herbs

I do not recommend using this app AT ALL. We purchased the one time solution for moving our blogs from wordpress to shopify. When we ran it, it only moved 10 out of 100 blogs. It took three days for support to get back to us. When we finally got some advice, we went to try to make the fixes and our 1 time transfer was expired. We had to contact them again, but there is no weekend support, so we are now waiting again for days just to try to get them to turn it back on.... awful... and super frustrating.

idressmodest

what a great way to import wordpress to shopify without having to worry about doing it manually all the time!

BodyChekWellness

Great for fresh content and great for Education! We love sharing this with our customers and helps with product education.

Toorace

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nice way to keep our site looking 'active'. easy to use and fast to set up! Love it - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walker Wellbeing

I did a one time upload onto my shopify site. Everything was great, but it would be good if the images in the blog automatically displayed as a preview or in the excerpt to make the blog feed more aesthetically pleasing and consistent.

PHI Group Shop

GREAT App, this is smart artificial intelligence well done and ready to use. It lets you create a blog in seconds with expert content in any subject. Thanks

Perfumes By Primarni

great app. Really impressed with the functionality. Very easy to use. And perfect at connecting in an RSS feed to my News page.

scrapbooknerd.com

helped my import my wordpress to shopify. Really nice they give you a trial. A huge help and recommend. why choose anyone else

Hempli

Easy to use. Does the job perfectly! Takes 15 mins to execute. [Full Spectrum (PCR oil)] CBD oil and Hemp oil at https://hempli.com. Order online or call 651-443-7632.

Natural Instinct Skincare

It was just okay. It only brought in half of my wordpress blog feed. Support was responsive and good, but failed to fix the problem in time allocated - even thou they added an extension to my plan. I dont know how this would process large blogs, maybe suitable to smaller ones.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37