Boost conversions and enjoy better SEO by keeping your blog and store on the same domain
Get started with one click
Import your existing blogs to Shopify with just one click — get up and running fast!
Update once, update everywhere
Once your blog is imported, it’ll stay automatically synced forever
Keep both your customers and your content all on the same domain with BlogFeeder! Easily improve your conversions and SEO by importing any external blog into your Shopify store. Choose from ongoing monthly sync with your other blogs, or use a one-time import to move your posts to Shopify.
Shopify is awesome for ecommerce, but it wasn't built for blogging. Platforms like Tumblr, Facebook, Medium, and WordPress are easy-to-use & great for blogging, but make customers leave your site to learn about your store. Stop sending customers to external blogs! Instead, pull posts from almost any blogging platform right into your Shopify store's blog and keep them updated with BlogFeeder.
What does BlogFeeder do?
BlogFeeder imports blog posts into your Shopify store and frequently checks your blog for new or updated posts. When it finds a new or changed post, that post is imported into your Shopify blog automatically. You can keep using WordPress, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, or any other easy blogging platform!
- Works just like Shopify
- Access BlogFeeder from the Shopify admin
- Easily import posts from any blog
- Enter the URL we'll automatically find the right RSS feed to use!
- Blog with your chosen platform
- BlogFeeder automatically imports new posts to your Shopify blog
- Keep your blogs synced
- BlogFeeder imports old posts, new posts, and checks old posts for updates to make sure your blogs are always synced
- Import multiple feeds into any of your Shopify blogs
- Improve conversions
- Keep customers on the same domain as your products instead of sending them to an off-site blog
- Improve store SEO
- Increase your search ranking by providing more content for search engines to index
BlogFeeder can import posts from almost any blog — if it has an RSS feed, you can use it! That includes:
- WordPress (self-hosted or WordPress.com)
- Facebook (status updates)
- other Shopify blogs
Squarespace note: Squarespace currently blocks some imports, so we can't reliably import Squarespace content at this time. We are working on a fix and will update this notice as we learn new details.
Q: Will BlogFeeder import comments too? A: We cannot yet import comments, but this is on our roadmap!
Q: Will my blog look the same when imported? A: Your blog will look the same as your Shopify theme, not the original blog source.
Q: Does BlogFeeder import images? A: Shopify does not provide a way to import images, so images will stay hosted on your old site, or must be moved to Shopify manually.
Q: What about old posts? A: BlogFeeder imports as many posts as possible, however, some platforms don't allow us to import all existing posts. New posts will always be imported and synced.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.