Bloggle: Blog SEO & Blog posts

SEO Optimizer. Create amazing articles. Products in blog posts

$19.90/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Adoratherapy.com

I've really enjoyed using Bloggle. It's interface is user friendly and love the drag and drop option to create modern and beautiful blog posts. Julien has also been very responsive and helpful in resolving any questions I've had about the app.

June 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. I'm so happy you like our app 🙏

Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions 😃

Julien

By bamboù

Location France

Très simple d'utilisation, Bloggle est une application que je recommande aussi pour son service client très rapide et compétent. Les possibilités de mise en page sont tops et la mise en avant des produits est parfaite pour un eshop !

June 20, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis 🙏

N'hésitez pas à me recontacter si vous avez encore besoin de mon aide 😃

EasyTot

Fantastic app to write blog posts quickly and beautifully with SEO optimization. Support very responsive in resolving issues quickly

Thanks for your review! 🙏

I’m always happy to help. Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you need my help again 😀

Thanks again for your kind review!

Ascend

Really easy to use and the support is on point and really helpful! I love the features and importing a theme is super easy.

Thank you so much for your review! 🙏

Feel free to come back to me again if you need more help 😃

FIELD + SUPPLY

The app is easy to use and the support team was quick to respond when we had an issue. The app is really helpful

Thank you so much! 🙏

Our priority is customer's support so we are happy you note the quick response time 😀

superfoodguru

Location Netherlands

I've installed this app and I didn't regret it. It has a lot of blog building features and comes with an extensive built-in SEO optimizer. Julien from customer support is great and very helpful in adjusting templates or anything like that. Highly recommended!

Hi,
Thank you so much! I was happy to help you create your blog post template 😃

Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions or need some help!

In Shape Mummy

Location Australia

Fantastic app to make creating nice looking and SEO friendly blogs easy. It has beautiful templates to create well designed blogs. It also allows you to save favourite blocks to save you time. And it allows you to import Shopify products into blogs to increase sales and integrates with Klaviyo to increase opt ins. The customer service is amazing.

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! 🙏

We work hard to create the best blogging experience on Shopify, we are so happy to see it helps you a lot.

Thank you for your words about my support service 😀

MacondoForever

I really like this app. I was able to create a decent blog post in a matter of minutes. I have tried other blog apps for Shopify and I think this one is the overall best price and features.

June 3, 2022

I'm so happy Bloggle is helping you to create quickly your blog posts.

Autism Grown Up

So far so great! I ended up having a CSS question, and a Bloggle customer service team member (Julien) was quick to help fix the issue. Our team loves the drag and drop features, being able to link to products in the blog, and a blog look that matches our branding design that an ole regular Shopify blog is missing.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much! 🙏

I was happy to help you customize your blog post layout.

Feel free to come back to me if you need my help again 😀

wonder & melon

Location Netherlands

Superb app! This app is a real enhancement on the blog experience of Shopify. A joy to work with. Thanks!

June 2, 2022

Thanks for your review 😃

Happy to hear our app helps you to improve your Shopify blog

Previous 1 3 4 5