Bloggle ‑ Easy Blog Builder

Quickly create amazing SEO optimized & shoppable blog posts

$24.90/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fire-Made Art by Shauna Liora

Time spent using app About 2 months

The staff at Bloggle have gone above and beyond in helping me! I had a feature request they didn't currently have and they added it within 2 days. I had another question come up and they sent a video tutorial specific to my store setup which completely answered my question, even though it didn't end up being a Bloggle issue. This app is absolutely worth the money and the support is amazing!

December 2, 2022

Hi Shaune,
Thank you so much for your amazing review 😍

Feel free to contact us if you need our help again 🙏

84 Engineering

Location Australia

Fantastic. Great software. Asked for a few software customisations and the team got back to me swiftly and made my requested adjustments. Highly recommenced

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words 🙏

Feel free to contact our support team if you need our help again 😃

Alayne White

I have been writing blogs for well over 10 years, but using Shopify exclusively for almost the past 3 years. Adding Bloggle as a blog app has opened up the creative pathways in making my ability to not only write successful blogs, but do make them have easy and marketable calls to action. This means more sales for my business along with the blogs. The team is open to suggestions, incredibly responsive and if I have had any bumps in the road, Julien and the team are lightening quick in their customer service. I love the ease and the way a layperson like myself can use Bloggle too. If anyone has any challenges using this app, it just simply means that they haven't given it a fair chance. Bloggle has been most effective in getting my blogs to look more polished and attractive for my audience. Keep up the great work. I love working with your company.

November 27, 2022

Thank you, Alayne, for this review & being so nice to me and the support team!

We love to count you as a merchant and can't wait to see your work on the features we will launch in the next few weeks! 😃

Thanks again,
Julien

泰好批—網絡批發直銷

Location China

Comment: First of all, it is very useful. We have used a lot of applications for writing articles, which is still the simplest and easiest to use. In addition, I would like to thank their colleagues in the application. When we encounter some additional problems, they are all happy and happy to help us solve them. So I all hope that more people can use their applications.

November 27, 2022

Hello Jack,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so happy to help you solve your theme's performance issue 🙏

Wish you a great Sunday!

Jill Turnbull Beauty

Time spent using app 1 day

Hello, I have just spent 47 minutes on a video call with Julien to help me with onboarding, he helped set up a template and explain in detail how to transfer my existing blogs to Boggle, how to work up the best SEO all on a Sunday morning if I could give them 100 stars I would - I highly recommend this awesome app

November 26, 2022

Hello Jill,
Thank you so much for your kind words!

Feel free to come back to me if you need more help with your onboarding or if you have some suggestions to improve our tool 🙏

TOSTORON STORE

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good application! It helps me a lot with blogging. Great customer support - thank you very much, dear Bloggle Team!

November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words 🙏

I hope you will drive traffic & monetize your blog soon with our app 💵

SUNPAN Marketing

Bloggle is a good blogging tool that helped beautify our blog page. We are pleased with the wide variety of customization options available. The tool offers a helpful widget that provides SEO recommendations to better maximize our content marketing efforts. The customer support team was always available whenever we needed them.

November 22, 2022

The Loveteam

The app is great, very easy-to-use and intuitive! Answer perfectly to our needs. I highly recommend it!!

November 16, 2022

We hope it will help you monetize your blog and make it more user-friendly 😃

IFL Watches

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

My colleague and I were trying to find an app to publish our blog posts on Shopify. We wanted a comprehensive and prestigious app so we can do so much on our blog posts. Fortunately, we found Bloggle! So happy and impressed with the features. Also, the customer service is top-notch. Their response time is super quick. Really recommend it :)

November 14, 2022

We are working on new features that will be available before the end of the year, hope you will enjoy them too 😃

Jacqui Lambie Network

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use. Superb support, very responsive and helpful. Constantly rolling out upgrades. Can't recommend enough.

November 9, 2022

Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for your kind words 🙏

We will also consider your feedback and will work on a public roadmap page 😃

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8