Bonanza Integration

Sell on Bonanza, list your products and manage orders.

From $40/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FeraHijab

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. Customer Service is great. I am more than satisfied. So easy to import products and integration with your shopify. I suggest for not to waste your time to import your products manually.

TheBlowdryer.com

We use the app to keep our inventory updated, it does work good everything's working. There are few hiccups here and there but with the help of chat support it gets taken care of. So far so good i still have to explore more though,

Cheers!

Evyòr

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the application . It really made it work easier.. and the support team is perfect and very helpful and coperative

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique

Bonanza is a good app, very supportive and helpful, they respond quickly and are friendly and knowledgeable. Works great with Shopify!! five stars

TennisRacquets.com

App works as described. The support for the app was great and they helped me verify that everything was working correctly and the listings and orders were flowing correctly.

Women's Clothing and Accessories

5 stars the app is great and the support awesome. Highly recommended!
My products are uploaded and listed for sale.

Bmac Fashion

I am glad that I choice to work with Bonanza. I am beginning to get sales, but most importantly, the customer service is great! I will recommend those seeking to have a friendly, quick response and problem solving team on your side, Bonanza is the way to go.

the amazin' jungle

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is very helpful in uploading the products, the support response is quick and helped in solving the queries about the products.

Kunida Designs

Thank you for your support. I appreciate the CED integration with Bonanza. It makes my life selling so much easier.

KjSelections

Works very nice...just what I was looking for...Once you create a profile according to your needs products integrate seamlessly with no effort. Support is EXCELLENT.