Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Bonanza

Sunflower.Store7286

Great App and great customer support. They are always availble for every single answer. Highly recomended

LM Treasures 2019

Awesome service and awesome app for Bonanza. Recommend to anyone looking to expand there channels to other market places.

Foresteee

I used this app to help me to sync items on Bonanza. I really like it because it is convenient, It would be nice if the App will be more convenient to waste of time using.

Feshionn IOBI

Just started and so far its great, their support is awesome and very helpful!
What a great company!

Thank you so much.

Oren
feshionn IOBI

Fashionable Tee

The app is helpful tool to import products on Shopify to Bonanza and the customer support (via Skype) is brilliant.Professional customer support and great App.

Zellajake Farm and Garden

The integration app for Bonanza works great, and customer service with cedcommerce is fantastic. I wish I could say the same for Bonanza itself, we sell nothing on the site with 4200 active variants.

Theresa Noreen

Exellent app and super-cool customer support. They support any time for any question. Highly recommend to use this app

Prentice Tate

I had such wonderful experience with Srajan.,his experience were keen and very professional.I love to keep him on my team.He has gave me such tremendous support

feriagusman

The application is great, the support is very fast and enthusiastic. Looking forward to the application will develop more bring more utilities

discoverclothing.co.uk

Excellent service, helped me a lot with products and syncing to Bonanza. Really helpful team always available to help with whatever is required.

Thanks to the team at Ced commerce, I am now selling more products.

Great work guys, thanks a lot.

Stuart