4.8
December 7, 2022

This has saved me so much time! This integration posts our sales, deposits, gift cards, fees, and so much more on a daily basis so that our books are up to date. Their customer service is available at convenient times and has assisted me with questions or errors. They have even alerted me when I set up the integration incorrectly and gave me steps to fix the issue. As an accountant, I will be using this will all of my Shopify clients!

Giant Lifting
Almost 2 years using the app
February 14, 2023

This app has been great at helping us keep our books in order and everything synced up between Shopify and Quickbooks. Really good customer service when needed as well. Thank you for the work you all do!

Self-Care Is For Everyone
10 months using the app
bookkeep.com Inc. replied February 14, 2023

Thank you for your appreciation. Our customer care team are experts (some are Intuit Pro-Advisors) in accounting for Shopify stores. We love helping small businesses get, and keep, their books in order, and we are here if you need any more help!

February 8, 2021

I love this app! It leaves the transactions in the subsystem where they belong rather than clogging up QuickBooks with redundant data readily available in Shopify. Transactions are summarized daily making tracking of bank deposits and daily sales a breeze. All that and a log (audit trail) too!

SeaMATE
Over 2 years using the app
bookkeep.com Inc. replied February 8, 2021

Thank you! Just say "NO!" to transactions in QuickBooks and Xero! :-) We firmly believe your detail should stay in Shopify so we post financial summaries to QuickBooks or Xero. Our accounting sync engine also links to the posted record and updates it if you decide you need to change mapping. We never duplicate. Thanks again for the review we are very happy you are happy.

July 21, 2022

QuickBooks Daily has had such great customer service. They spent so much time with me helping me make it work for our accountant.

Sweet Soles Coronado
bookkeep.com Inc. replied October 17, 2022

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad we can help!

December 21, 2021

I have been using Bookkeep Sync software for over 2 years. I am very impressed with the functionalities and the data it sends. I decided to write a review today because I needed clarification on some items entered and I was blown away with the customer service. I definitely recommend this software.

Foundry Lighting
Edited October 4, 2021

I looked high and low for an app that integrated exactly how I needed in QuickBooks. I just happened to come across this app and after a month of mapping, reconfiguring and working on my set up it's working like a charm and it's super easy. I especially like the real-time changes you can do to your daily sales and mappings right there in the log. Thank you for creating this app, having awesome support & working with our needs. My needs were:
- Daily journal entry summaries
- Customizability
- Chat or phone support
- Easy mapping
- Multiple user roles
- Mapping difficult product types

La Creme de la Creme
bookkeep.com Inc. replied October 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! Your needs are our needs too. As bookkeepers & accountants ourselves, we needed proper accrual accounting summaries posted on a daily basis that will reconcile to deposits. When we could not find that, we built it ourselves. Give us a shout if you ever have any questions. Thank you! Jason

July 19, 2022

Simply could NOT operate properly without this app and the excellent support we receive. We have been using them for years and they ALWAYS go the extra mile to keep us going! Special thanks to Jason, Ananie and Anish! The Best!

MyInboardMarine.com
Almost 2 years using the app
bookkeep.com Inc. replied October 17, 2022

That's great to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad our product and rockstar team can help!

September 29, 2022

Great customer service! The support team helped me sort out any issues I was having pretty quickly.

Nelo USA

January 14, 2022

This app seamlessly posts our daily Shopify sales and our weekly deposits to our QuickBooks Online account. It works perfectly!
The customer service is SO WONDERFUL and Anish has helped me multiple times. This is an amazing app and I would recommend it to anyone!

DiamondArt.ca
Edited February 5, 2021

I had some issues accessing it at first, but I spoke with customer support and they were super efficient in resolving my issues and explaining things to me as well. Thank you!

My Sister's Closet
bookkeep.com Inc. replied February 5, 2021

Thank you for the review! :-) Our goal is to make the life of the bookkeeper/accountant a little bit easier. Don’t hesitate to chat with us if you have questions or issues. Jason