Bookkeep QuickBooks, Xero Sync

Bookkeep QuickBooks, Xero Sync

From $40/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
February 8, 2022

New user to Bookkeep and it has been great so far. The team is very responsive and helpful. Look forward to continuing on with their solution!

BedJet
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 28, 2022

Bookkeep has been the best solution I've found out there for integration with QBO. I highly recommend it for anyone out there

elfin los angeles
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 14, 2022

This app seamlessly posts our daily Shopify sales and our weekly deposits to our QuickBooks Online account. It works perfectly!
The customer service is SO WONDERFUL and Anish has helped me multiple times. This is an amazing app and I would recommend it to anyone!

DiamondArt.ca
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 12, 2022

Great app! Amazing customer service. Able to close books at month end faster and more efficiently! Use on 2 shopify stores! Highly recommend.

Canterbury USA
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 12, 2022

I started with Bookkeep in November! It was super-easy to integrate. The support team has been incredible. Over-the-top customer service and attention to detail. They helped me with the integration and walked me through each step (very patiently!). They have even helped me identify a few discrepancies in the way I was reporting my Shopify sales! This app has made accounting for my sales through 3 different sales channels so much easier and more efficient! Highly recommend the app and the team behind the app!

World Rugby Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 21, 2021

I have been using Bookkeep Sync software for over 2 years. I am very impressed with the functionalities and the data it sends. I decided to write a review today because I needed clarification on some items entered and I was blown away with the customer service. I definitely recommend this software.

Foundry Lighting
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited October 4, 2021

I looked high and low for an app that integrated exactly how I needed in QuickBooks. I just happened to come across this app and after a month of mapping, reconfiguring and working on my set up it's working like a charm and it's super easy. I especially like the real-time changes you can do to your daily sales and mappings right there in the log. Thank you for creating this app, having awesome support & working with our needs. My needs were:
- Daily journal entry summaries
- Mapping difficult product types

La Creme de la Creme
Time spent using app: About 1 month
bookkeep.com Inc. replied October 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! Your needs are our needs too. As bookkeepers & accountants ourselves, we needed proper accrual accounting summaries posted on a daily basis that will reconcile to deposits. When we could not find that, we built it ourselves. Give us a shout if you ever have any questions. Thank you! Jason

August 20, 2021

Excellent app! The daily sync to QuickBooks saves so much time and effort. But for me it's the technical support that makes this app stand out. They are always quick to respond, helpful and knowledgeable. Well done Anish and Jason! Thanks for all your help.

Cowbell Brewing Co.
Time spent using app: 11 months
bookkeep.com Inc. replied August 23, 2021

Thank you so much. I personally love meeting our customers and learning how we can improve our app. Glad we were able to help. -Jason

April 23, 2021

I am so glad I found this app. It keeps my QBOE clean and all necessary data comes over from Shopify, nothing more and nothing less. The amount of $$ this saves me compared to having to do this by hand, in excel, or to pay someone to do this - its amazing. Highly recommend.

bluebird baby & kids
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 16, 2021

We use this App in all three of our Shopify stores. It saves us a lot of time and allows us to have real time information regarding our sales. The technical support is also very good. They are quick to respond to questions and resolve any issues that arise.

happystitching.com