Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

I carefully selected this app over others that were similar because of the layout and the ease to fit it with the brand of our store. I think the price is too high but I will keep it awhile longer to see if we really need it or not. I installed for seo benefit and have no way of gauging the success of it thus far but so far so good. It is worth trying at the least.

Rainbowvapes

A basic layout but does the job, cheap enough, would prefer to have more options, like clickable logos linked to the brands, I would pay treble if that option was available so the money is on the table to develop this :)

Goodness Me

Great app that's easy to install. Offers favorable SEO with linking to collection pages rather than the default vendor page. Would give 5 stars if they offered more customization to include images or icons.

Touchline Stores

Would be nice if you did not have to use Vendor but rather another field loaded with Vendor. When doing an initial takeon am endlessly going in and out of excel changing vendor name.

Also when setting up the fact it keep asking you to do a review every time you go in is slightly annoying. I'm hoping now I have no longer keeps asking