SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

circinn

I installed this on my site. It didn't work so I uninstalled it. Now my site is completely broken and won't load. It says in the description that these guys supply 24/7 support. It's one day later and I haven't heard back from them. Meanwhile, I'm left trying to figure out what damage has been done to my site, and how to fix it. EDIT: To be more precise in my review - after installing the app, I activated Breadcrumb schema. This opened another chrome tab with my theme editor. I was faced with an error message telling me 'failed to load page due to an error'. I uninstalled the app, but have since been unable to use my theme editor, even though I can view my live site via other computers. I suspect this application is incompatible with my theme (Broadcast 2.0). I have tried clearing the cache and loading via incognito mode to no avail. I'm now waiting to see if the theme developers can help me. My support experience so far from this developer has been to not address my issue, and to ask me to delete this review.

Hi Circinn,

First of all, extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for highlighting the fact that we do support 24*7 but it's on weekdays. Since we are based in India we work as per the IST timezone Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 19:00 pm.

Coming to your Issue since our app schema works only on only your theme.liquid file of your store. so It won't be affecting your system files in any way. As confirmed by you that the issue is with only your development system where you are not able to access your site but globally your clients and you and even I were able to access it.

If the issue would have been with our app then your site must have been affected globally and should not be accessible to any of us.

Therefore, I request you clear the cache on your development system and try opening the site on Incognito. If this does not solve it then contact your system engineer.

Best Regards,

PrintForSmile

Location Latvia

Best support I have received in years! Would definitely suggest to everyone, Rakesh is amazing! 10 out of 10!

Hi PrintForSmile,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Personalised Silver

Great App. Had a problem with the set up and messaged, got a reply back straight away and they sorted it out with in a couple of hours. Excellent service. Thank you.

Hi Personalised Silver,

Calico Wood Signs

You must use these guys if you are in need of rich snippets. No matter what time it is these guys are there for you super fast.

Hi Calico Wood Signs,

3 Leaf Tea

Had an issue and was resolved within a couple of days! Great support, great app. No complaints at all!

Hi 3 Leaf Tea,

pura tentacion xxy

Location Spain

Agradecer por la rápida atención, buena predisposición y rápida resolución ante la duda y el problema.

Hi pura tentacion xxy,

USA in UK

This app is probably the best investment I've made for my site. Rakesh is always so helpful and efficient. I paid for the Pro version and I'm so very glad I did. The team cleaned up my site and ensured my site was performing the best it could in terms of SEO. I'm sure its a coincidence, but I swear my sales sky rocket once Rakesh has worked his magic!

Hi USA in UK,

Island Style Clothing

Location Australia

Really pleased there is a way to actually add good schema to a Shopify store. Having used Wordpress for many clients where we can add 60 pages of schema easily... This app can create good quality information for the Search engines to analyze... much better than I thought it might be..
Highly recommend!

Hi Island Style Clothing,

KKJSmart

Location Hong Kong SAR

It makes my shop stand out more in a bunch of search results and Rakesh is always very quick to help me out, which is very cool.

Hi KKJSmart,

Airspeed Junkie

Very helpful support, they seem very eager to make sure the schema is working correctly and help make adjustments right in the store. Looking forward to seeing how this looks in a few weeks when the big G sorts through it all.

Hi Airspeed Junkie,