Brevi Chat, Live or Later

Showcase Stamped Reviews. Live Chat, Auto Messages, Chatbots.

Free plan available
Brevi Chat - All you need on day one to boost sales, for free.

Kiwa Natural Life

Brevi Chat is awesome!
We’re very pleased with this app and the customer support is incredible! They notified us when there’s a problem and also they can fix them! Definitely is a new way to grow up in our shop! We recommend it!

Skin Care By Suzie

I am using this on SkinCareBySuzie.com, I have spent this last week trying every chat out there because the service I was using had a delayed notification problem, he features you have are nice and work well, Nicely thought out . One feature I love about this service is their SMS notification when there is a new chat request. You don't need to have another app on your phone, there is a link in the SMS that opens a web app, It is fast and responsive, Customer support is excellent.

MyInboardMarine.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have so many phone calls that we miss we had to do something. Erica and this team at Brevi Chat is awesome! We are very pleased with this app and recommend it highly! It helps to cut down on phone calls that go on and on and helps our customers get to the point. And it helps us keep up better too! Thank you Brevi Chat for an awesome Shopify App! Blessings!
Donald Kirk - CEO

Rachel's Essentials

I was originally using Chatra, but the app kept setting me to “away” Customer service told me in order to stop that, I would need to actually get onto the app every hour, to keep it active, or it would mark me not available.
I don’t have time for that all day every day! I switched to Brevi for the chat option and all the other benefits were a bonus I didn’t know I wanted lol Like being able to see activity on my site in real time! Seeing where people are visiting from, who has what in their carts. It’s made it a lot more fun and helps me see what items are most active, in a quick format and I can interact with them in real time if I want to. So far I’ve had no issues with getting notifications when someone gets in touch with me. I haven’t had any emails come through saying someone reached out, that didn’t also give me a text notification! There is some room for improvement. I wish the notifications came through in like an app notification alert and not a text, but I’m just happy they work.
I do also wish that once you got the first initial alert, you could set it up to stop sending texts once you’re in the chat with the customer. I don’t like being on chat and still getting texts on my phone. It can be overwhelming especially if you’re already using your phone for something else.
I also think 600 a month is not enough, especially if you use the app a lot. Even 1200 is a low amount for anyone really active, if each time the customer replies, it counts against your limit. Some people like to talk a lot lol I’d love to see the limit removed or raise, or, the texts to stop coming through after we get on the chat with them. Other than that, this app is awesome and I’m glad I stumbled onto it.

Saluda Rose Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't normally write reviews however, I love this app! Also, customer support is absolutely amazing and fixed the issue I was having in just 30 minutes!!! (I needed the message pop-up to be higher than it was allowing for on my website and they went in and personally did it for me- as I said, amazing!) I definitely recommend this app to everyone :)

Ceed Fragrances

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. It's a must have for our Online store. The only issue is occasionally it doesn't update the information quickly than what I hoped for but all in all, it's a solid app to download!

Pickleball Planet Store

The app makes it so easy now for customers to ask us questions while they shop. Great that I can respond from my phone at my convenience. Liked being able to customize our chat widget. The support team is super responsive.

Mint Julep

Love this app! We’ve seen our sales increase from chatting. Chat is so much better than email and I know my customers prefer it. It’s so easy to respond to messages right from my phone. I’m not very techy so I was happy Brevi Chat has been so easy to use

Fire Opal

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Brevi Chat App has created a direct link to customers in a live setting. We are able to answer questions and provide better customer service immediately. In many cases it moves the sale forward. Happy to have this awesome app added to our Shopify site.

Vena's Fizz House

Brevi has worked great to help with our small business customer service needs. It has made it possible for our customers to get in touch with us in the most efficient way possible. Would highly recommend!

Previous 1