Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Easy Redirects.

Strailboard

I used this app for bulk 301's redirects and it worked really well. No issues at all. Great support team.

ICE FABRICS

The features are fine and prices are reasonable than many other same type apps. As long as it remains the way it is now, it's all good to me.

V380 Camera

We use this plugin on multiple sites and it works great every time.. I tried other redirect solutions and plugins that didn’t work before trying this one. Thank you for making an awesome plugin.

ZZHWEB 50% OFF SALE WITH SECOND WIG

It reminds me of the unsolved broken links on my site via my email. Been really busy these days and haven’t the time to solve them. I will go fix those links once I got time.

Claribelskincare.com

I have tried for weeks to get some support on a couple of issues with no avail. I'll be finding a new app today.

May 11, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

We checked that we replied immediately, it seems that you do not receive it. We want to help you to solve the issue. We are much appreciated if you could give us the chance to help you.

You could find us with chat online and email to us.

Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Humptee Dumptee

Wow. Free version don't show a thing. Its just there to sit and tease you that broken links are getting captured. Anything you want to do, you have to upgrade. I am pretty sure these 5 star reviews are paid for. Writing this because the App wasted my time. It much better to just go in Google Analytics and generate custom report. Much simpler and faster.

February 3, 2020

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked that the feature is working. And the Free plan users can make 301 redirect parts of the 404. We ’re sorry for your feeling of wasting time. We are much pleasure if we could do something for help.

2020.02.03 Update
Hi there, we have tried emailed and called you several times while haven't heard from you yet. We like to extend our apologies again if you found Broken Link Manager is not the right app for you. But I think there's a misunderstanding going on here, users can actually fix 50 broken links in the Free plan and we are also allow you to choose which broken links you want to redirect. There's a "Redirect" button after each broken link. Please consider reinstalling back our app and see if the button is there, if not please contact right away and we are always here to help. Thanks in advance.

FREETOO

It's cool, I really found out the pages that I can't open on my webpage or the pages that I have lost, so I don't have to look up one page at a time, which saves me a lot of time. I hope it can do better. Thks!

AKUANA

A few hours ago, after installing it, I checked if my website had 404 pages. Which was a surprise that I had plenty of them, and then I did 301 redirects of those pages. It is helpful!

1 2 3 5 Next