Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Easy Redirects.

Godwin sun

Smoothly while doing 301 redirect and it works well. It really helps me when I do not want to delete the link.

momsfarmhousedecor

Recommend! Very quick customer support and helped me solve the problem. Also, thankful step by step guides.

Package Free

Great easy to use app! This has helped us when we have switched links around on our site and not updated older documents or assets.

Ebuy shopping

I don't have too many 404s to deal with and I have no time to find 404 URLs This APP is just right, very suitable for me.

JOYYUMSHOP

Awesome.
It's unlimited to redirect. It's enought for me to manual redirect on free plan. Feel good. Nice!

Dermamedix

Awesome Tool - helped us big time after a migration from another platform to Shopify. Can highly recommend

immunizeLABS

worthless unless you pay. there are much better apps that do much more for less $. They say that you can manually fix broken links but that's not true because when you go to the app, they hide the link and only show it if you upgrade.

September 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry for the inconvenience the app caused you.

The first time you install the app, the app will detect the broken link in your store. And you could redirect them.

Then the app will monitor the site and detect the new broken link in real-time. And you might need to upgrade so you could see them. It's premium.

But you could still get these 404 links by daily email report.

And you could manually redirect by Create a Redirect, no limit.

We might not clearly ourselves, sorry about that.

Feel free to let us know that if there is anything we could do for you.

Regards,
Chil

Skinly Shop

Excellent app! I had a lot of broken links,
Now I can fix them right now. Highly recommend it! :-)))

blazedealsstore

I just downloaded it and when I am more familiar with it, I think I will try to upgrade. Because I like it, very simple and convenient so far

Jupitoo

Wish I could leave more stars. This app is fantastic, nice and easy to use and no problems so far.