Broken Link Master‑404Redirect

Broken Link Master‑404Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Manage Error Urls

Advanced Pet Products

This is a very useful app!
The tool's role is to assist. To be honest, I'm a bit lazy. I don't always go to check if there is a problem in my shop, whether there is a 404 or something. Broken link can help me find those 404 pages and alerts me via E-mail, it solves one of my problems.

Allure-plus.site

This should be the quickest and most convenient broken link detection tool and redirection setup tool I have ever used. great!

Connect it all Wireless

It automatically monitors my site and tells me which pages are 404. I think this is great, saving me time and effort. What is even more surprising is that the results it finds are accurate! awesome!

BAMBOOQS

This is a tool I just discovered, which is very easy to use. Simple and practical. Looking forward to better performance.

American Metal Store

I think that although he is just a simple function, it does solve my problem - how to deal with those 404 pages. The point is that it is free! I will continue to use to optimize my store.

Second Hand Metal Us

Not only can find the pages that can¡¯t open in my store£¬ because of something I don¡¯t know, and it provide a solution - redirect these urls, I think it¡¯s great£¡I hope that it can develop a reminder function,send me email or something then I will not forget?to process the 404 page.

PARA CAYA

It has been installed several times and it feels ok so far. I don't have a lot of apps. I think this is a good fit. I will continue to use it, if there are no big problems, like bugs.

Bosonshop

I just downloaded it and used a few times, it feels good. There is no problem with the use of smoothness during use. If there is one I will come up with and hope that the developer will fix it - I believe it will. Thank you. At the same time because it is free, I will recommend it to my friends.

FREETOO

It's cool, I really found out the pages that I can't open on my webpage or the pages that I have lost, so I don't have to look up one page at a time, which saves me a lot of time. I hope it can do better. Thks!

AKUANA

A few hours ago, after installing it, I checked if my website had 404 pages. Which was a surprise that I had plenty of them, and then I did 301 redirects of those pages. It is helpful!

1 3 Next