Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Easy Redirects.

100maskaid

Nice application with helpful feature and patience customer service. Thank you. Wishing for a happy Christmas season.

qysure

I will definitely give it a 5 stars for what it has done for my store. ....... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mydollpro

It's so easy to install and super easy to redirect these URLs. Really easy work for me and kept my traffic. Thank you. :-)

Tomas Li

It does what it promised. Great App...........................................................................

49 Street Fitness

I got some 404 errors when I thoroughly cleaned my store. I found this app and do the redirect work manually, thank you a lot.

The Vintage Ruby Co.

It never works. Never loads on the Admin page, always some sort of error. It's easier to go somewhere else and get a better, functional app.

December 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. We checked the server and the app is working, could you give us the error that you encountered then we could check it? Thank you.

Sorry that you are not happy with the app, we appreciate your support this time and we want to make up to you anyway.

We tried to email you and contact you but do not get a reply. Please contact us when you see the message. Thanks a lot!

Take care. Have a nice day.

Giraffly

Supreme Fitness Store

super supersuper supersuper supersuper supersuper supersuper supersuper supersuper supersuper supersuper supersuper supersuper super

Phatsale

I will like report this website is actually legit. They website actually let you know where your problem & how to fix it. Only reason, I use them to validate they are actually true who they say they are. So far, I had already reported several companys to be fraud/scam. This company has past the test. Keep up the good work. Your company will not be listed as fraud/scam.

December 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. Hope you doing well all.

Providing you with value is our goal. We are very happy to be recognized by you, and we are very happy that the APP is indeed helpful to you.

To be honest, we were badly hit by being considered a liar. Thank you for being here for us here.

We will try our best to help more people within your support.

Thank you again. Wishing your business all the best.

Have a good day.

Best regards
Giraffly

Utoper

I needed a fast way to process plenty of 404 URLs. I found this one, I can import list of 404 errors also select all the rest to bulk edit. Awesome!

Soap Cult Australia

This app has been so helpful to me and made it easy to fix problems with my website I didn't even realise I had.