Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Easy Redirects.

pretty-busy

Can’t think of any better solution to your 404 errors other than this one. This is a quick fix for anyone who got 404 errors and trying to redirect those.

MAG UNIVERSITY

Appreciate for the kind customer service, really helps me figure it out how to automated the 404 errors. Incidentally, helpful app!

yougiftswitch

It does solve my problems. I would only give 5 stars to the app that really does work. A 4.8/5 for this one. I did run into some buggy situation sometimes, but I do notice the improvement.

InhouseRave

Not bad for an app within its price range. Even though you have to pay for it the upgrade, but it is still worth it.

agfusionfashion

This is the only one I found that can fix the 404 error so easy which provide the free plan.
I need help with the automated wildcard to figure my needs out, when I upgrade.

Sex Dolls Europe - (Official)

FOR INSTALL AND UNISTALL SAME DAY I PAY 9$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THIS S*** !
BAD APP + CHEAT MONEY ! I's horrible !

December 26, 2020

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We chatted with the Shopify advisor and they said that you should contact them first then it will process the request. So, if you would like to ask for a refund, please try to contact Shopify.

Wishing for a happy Christmas season. Take care.

Best regards
Chil

yoonhi2020

The interface should be improved on for the reason of aesthetic. Other than that, everything on this app works well. I would still give it a 4.6/5.

notexistshop

I really love how easy this app is. Can’t be any easier than this. What it delivers is worth what is charging

China Culture

Super efficient at fix broken links! The instruction doc is well-written, but there is not a need for it. Every feature in the app is just simple and clear.

lpqwerasdf

The one app to go to if you got dozen broken links. Try it out you won’t regret it. I highly recommend it if you are looking for sth that performs at a high standard all the time.