Broken Link Master‑404Redirect

Broken Link Master‑404Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Manage Error Urls

thewatchtrader

This app has great features and I wanna thank the developers. Behind the app is an effort that we cannot see.

Afronomical Ways

I used it for a while,then uninstall and add it again. Some minor problems occurred during the period, some things didn't load. I sent a message to them and they responded, explaining clearly and solving the problem. I like this approach, so I will continue to use this app.

Prachi Practical Children

There are a lot of 404 pages in my store, which is a headache for me. I told myself these were issues that had to be dealt with, must, yes. The broken link manager is very useful, I can batch process it, saving time and effort.

ENDKICKS

It came out with an "automated 301 rediret” function that surprised me. I set up an example first, and then it will automatically redirect for me according to my settings, great!

Neighborhoodies.shop

I don't know how those 404 pages were generated (I really don't know), but that's a big problem, I know. Just redirect it. And "broken link manager" well done!

Uranta Mindful Clothing

Maybe I should give it a four star? But it is impossible because I like it! I can easily manage those 404 page not found. : )

REMOVIRL

It performed a comprehensive inspection of my website and all those 404 pages were found. really thankful. The function "Automated 301 Redirect" , I think it's worth to try it.

Autopilable

In fact, I have a deeper pursuit of things, and I like to make things perfect. My page needs to be beautiful and attractive. My store should be orderly and complete. I don't like the existence of the 404 page, it is a disruption to my shop. So, I am happy to use this app to solve these 404 pages.

StrakeCase

No matter who it is, we don't want to see the 404 prompt, which means we don't see any information. Very bad experience, so apps like “broken link manager” are needed to handle those pages and redirect.

Glam with Stacie Jewelry Boutique

Great. I have to give this app and their team thumbs-up. They replied to my Em until the problem solved. They are professional and sincere.