Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Easy Redirects.

Ebuy shopping

I don't have too many 404s to deal with and I have no time to find 404 URLs This APP is just right, very suitable for me.

JOYYUMSHOP

Awesome.
It's unlimited to redirect. It's enought for me to manual redirect on free plan. Feel good. Nice!

Dermamedix

Awesome Tool - helped us big time after a migration from another platform to Shopify. Can highly recommend

Skinly Shop

Excellent app! I had a lot of broken links,
Now I can fix them right now. Highly recommend it! :-)))

blazedealsstore

I just downloaded it and when I am more familiar with it, I think I will try to upgrade. Because I like it, very simple and convenient so far

Jupitoo

Wish I could leave more stars. This app is fantastic, nice and easy to use and no problems so far.

Strailboard

I used this app for bulk 301's redirects and it worked really well. No issues at all. Great support team.

ICE FABRICS

The features are fine and prices are reasonable than many other same type apps. As long as it remains the way it is now, it's all good to me.

V380 Camera

We use this plugin on multiple sites and it works great every time.. I tried other redirect solutions and plugins that didn’t work before trying this one. Thank you for making an awesome plugin.

ZZHWEB 50% OFF SALE WITH SECOND WIG

It reminds me of the unsolved broken links on my site via my email. Been really busy these days and haven’t the time to solve them. I will go fix those links once I got time.

Previous 1