Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Easy Redirects.

MediaLight Bias Lighting

Despite having cookies enabled, this app is no longer accessible for me on iOS, iPadOS or MacOS. Shame too, because it worked for a while. Removing it in search of something that I can access. Update: This worked for my mobile devices, but not for my macbook. Still changing my review from 2 to 5 for the excellent support.

September 21, 2021

Hi MediaLight Bias Lighting,

Thanks for your update. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

We are sorry the issue didn't fix all. Could you please give us detail of the issue? Then we could check and fix it. Please just email us: support@giraffly.com or start a live chat!

Sorry again. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a good day.

All the best
Giraffly

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

This app is great. I moved my website and I'm easily able to redirect visitors to the correct content.

aishair

it fixed my 404! recommend to everyone, this app is convenient to use and reasonable fees. 233333333

Meditative Zen

My Friend Recommend it to me , the free plan is "Powerful" . I used to redo my 404 pages , and i will do redirect to save my traffic.

naturefarmonline.com

I love this application! It automates detect the new 404s in real time, and then I can get some of them from daily report. I am surprised by their generosity. Although its marked to view all real-time monitored 404s in prmium, but I have actually gotten a lot for free. Highly recommend!

Skylar & Faye

Free to use, it's all right for me to manual redirect my little lost pages. It's great that I don't need to handle thousands of links now, and I will keep this app for future.

goodgoodyuchen

This product is great in both the application and the experience, and it has brought very good help to my shop

yougiftswitch

It does solve my problems. I would only give 5 stars to the app that really does work. A 4.8/5 for this one. I did run into some buggy situation sometimes, but I do notice the improvement.

agfusionfashion

This is the only one I found that can fix the 404 error so easy which provide the free plan.
I need help with the automated wildcard to figure my needs out, when I upgrade.

yoonhi2020

The interface should be improved on for the reason of aesthetic. Other than that, everything on this app works well. I would still give it a 4.6/5.

Previous 1 3