4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time currency conversions and high customizability. It's praised for its intuitive currency switcher, auto-detection of visitor locations, and compatibility with all Shopify themes. Merchants can tailor the currency display format to their liking. The app is regularly updated for seamless integration with Shopify. The support team is noted for their quick and effective problem-solving. It's a free and reliable solution for those seeking a currency converter.

January 5, 2023

this is nice app. I am using on my website. BUCKS Currency Converter PRO || BUCKS Currency Converter PRO || BUCKS Currency Converter PRO

wholesaleclothing
India
Helixo replied January 5, 2023

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

-Helixo Support Team

Edited August 22, 2020

a lot of features for free its awesome, will use on all my stores. it was simple to setup and intergrated nicely.

FrameWrkShop
Edited September 17, 2020

Easy to install and user friendly! Highly recommend this app and the best part is it is completely free.

Pulse Electronics USA
July 24, 2020

I love this app. It solves my problem of converting currency. Its intuitive feature makes it perfect for my Shopify store. Hope to get more sales because of this app. Good job!

Clicknshoponlin
Philippines
Helixo replied July 24, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 🎉 We are always happy to help Shopify community 🤗

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

April 9, 2021

after hours of looking for something that does geolocation, currency conversion at checkout, and easy to use this is the one

BrowBrush™
July 7, 2020

Easy to use, recommended for all Shopify users. One time install, much easier than other currency apps. Excellent

iKonex Store
Hong Kong SAR
Helixo replied July 7, 2020

Thank you for your genuine feedback 🤗 Highly appreciate that, also love to support more merchants like you 🎉

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

August 17, 2021

I downloaded this software is very excellent:
1. Shows all coins
2. Its location is excellent.
3. Excellent support is always available.
4. Completely free.
highly recommend

maxzol
Helixo replied August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detail-oriented review. This really helps new customers to find what they are looking for. We highly appreciate what you have done for us here. We wish you all the very best with your business.

If you are in need of any assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

August 4, 2020

Works great. So far so good. Users have been converting to their desired currency and seem to like it. Good Job.

The BrandedMale
May 24, 2020

The app is so easy to install and setup, and its free!!! + The customer service, they really care for customers. Recommended. A+++

beatycaller
August 31, 2022

This is the best currency converter app I tried so far. It has all the configuration settings that I need for my store. Also, the team is very responsive and helpful if you need help getting started.

BambooGifts.Shop
Cyprus
Helixo replied August 31, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

We will share this with our entire team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate.