4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time currency conversions and high customizability. It's praised for its intuitive currency switcher, auto-detection of visitor locations, and compatibility with all Shopify themes. Merchants can tailor the currency display format to their liking. The app is regularly updated for seamless integration with Shopify. The support team is noted for their quick and effective problem-solving. It's a free and reliable solution for those seeking a currency converter.

July 12, 2020

I really love this app. It was very easy to use and they have a responsive support. It is free and the best currency converter with multiple supported currencies.

HiPulse-store
Philippines
19 days using the app
Helixo replied July 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the genuine feedback 🎉 We love to support merchants like you 🙂

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

July 5, 2020

simple and nice... it's very easy to install and it works riiiiight...
thanks for create this!!!!!!!!!!

HOLOGRAMA
Mexico
19 days using the app
Helixo replied July 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 🎉 We love to provide more to the Shopify community ❤️

- Sarah, Helixo

May 30, 2020

this app really got me out of the conversion pickle, and its free and easy to install five stars from me.

stone hard gear
Kuwait
July 7, 2020

I like this app it very easy to use to cheap thanks for making it avalable to everyone you really deserve more than 5 stars

Momaflex
South Africa
Helixo replied July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback 🤗 Really excited to see your feedback as 100th review 😍🎉⭐️

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

August 16, 2020

Awesome app, works perfectly, I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to add a currency converter to their store! Did I mention it is FREE?

Entirely Zen
June 2, 2020

Great app, this is a must have and it's totally free and will hopefully stay free, thank you very much!

Get Teck
August 4, 2022

only free app that allows you to AUTO convert currency. Very easy and great support team! Thank you for your help with my concerns. I recommend this converter app over other ones because it is free with many currency.

Cleansicle
Helixo replied August 4, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for sharing good feedback. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

December 19, 2022

so far so good! loved the ability to add a little bit of code and place the currency selector where I wanted.

sebastco
Sri Lanka
Helixo replied December 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We are glad to hear that our product fits you well.

-Helixo Support Team

March 14, 2021

Fast easy And instructions very clear. Would deffenitly advice to anyone.............................

Needfull Things & Gadgets
South Africa
15 days using the app
August 10, 2020

I really thought this helped one of the easiest ways to get your shop to be available and easy to use for worldwide users / customers

MagneticFidgets