Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by DevIT

Build beautiful custom pages with drag and drop page builder

bramvantroos

This app is just what you need to build powerful pages and complete, snappy and selling funnels. I can't see how you would run a Shopify store without this functionality. Once you're used to the widgets it's fun to implement and in no time you see result. It's my second store I did with Buildify and it keeps amazing me. It's a high-end app at a low-end rate.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

Update, As I am a business owner myself, we evolve and learn. I have learned coding is very hard and adaptation to other apps is difficult. I cant give a 5, because the app was difficult to use, however upload more videos showing how to use the app. cheers

I asked for support to put tabs on my product page. I got no useful help. The app kept crashing. I am just going to delete this app.

Izigadget

Buildify is really useful to maximise the value on product pages. Possiblity to add a lot of content (images with text, videos, reviews,etc). Great customer support also.

Bravesportive

I've already install this app on my other website. This app is a no brainer for those who wants to create awesome products/blogs/collection pages. Really awesome. Visit our blog on www.dddailynews.com or our product pages on www.runit365.com

Www Securitystorehouse Com

At first, I had an issue with it clashing with another app. But Sergey from tech support fixed it in less than 1 minute. Buidlify is an amazing app that has a lot of power. I am glad I found it and good customer support

V Nitor

THE BEST APP FOR BUILDING PAGES!!!! This app is AMAZING. I've been using this app for over 2 weeks now and it has made an incredible difference in my store layout and experience. This app allows you to design pages any way you want, even the smallest details. Due to the amount of customization, there is a steep learning curve involved. It is not difficult, just so many design options that it takes a little bit to learn all of them. I had a glitch with my homepage and the support team fixed it within 24hrs and were very kind. Thank you for this app, it has made my free shopify theme into a modern, beautiful website. Would highly recommend! Also thank you for not making it expensive!

Olivia Graham Cashmere

Awesome app! Yes, I know this probably sounds like a con and a fake review, but having worked with another page app, found buildify so much easy and quick to pick up, understand and create pages on.

Did find it a little difficult at first - the working page still displays the shopify side bar menu on the left - so your screen space is smaller visually to work with than the actual website itself, so on my working page have paragraphs and images looking they they are a mess and overlapping, yet when I save and view online - they look amazing! So that is a bit of a quirk. However the templates they offer are easily tweaked, they have some interesting layouts, ideas etc which I happily used and you have more options to adjust the design in the working menus, which I found really handy especially when creating new page layouts.

So yes, I would recommend this app, and if you are thinking of selling globally or just wanting your website to be understood in other countries, then this app also links to their langshop app which translates your site, pages, products into multiple languages.

Theprocv

Awesome app. It is sooo easy to use, and has all the features I need and even more. I was pleasantly surprised to find everything I want, a useful FAQ and some intro videos to help me get started!

Would recommend to anyone!

Rockinmonkey

I have tried and tested every page building app on the Shopify App store, and I am in love with this one! Some of them can be buggy, but this one is very well build and I have yet to run into any hiccups! The interface is easy and simple to use, but there are plenty of rich features.

Installation was ridiculously simple; just one or two clicks from inside the app! No coding needed at all! I haven't needed to contact their customer service, so I can't speak on that, but if they're as good as the app they build then they're awesome!

Right Here Right Now Life

I would give this App a 10-Star rating if I could. It's VERY intuitive, seems to have most of the elements we were looking for and the support team has been amazing, always timely, informative and extremely helpful (especially Sergey Kochetov!)

Previous 1 3 4 5