Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by DevIT

Build beautiful custom pages with drag and drop page builder

Majesticlife

one of the best APPs i ever use simple but very professional look, easy to use and many options inside there. but the best part is the support they can set with you all day long just to help you. thanks for this amazing app

PixelTools

This app really helped me customize my store and includes a lot of extras that would have normally require numerous additional plug-ins (such as a before/after image compare). On top of that, the support has been fantastic, getting back to me within 24 hours every time. Highly recommended!

CYCLIMPACT

I tried many page builder and i am sure this is the best one to use !
It has many many functions and widgets. I can create pages exactly as i imagine them.
I had some issues using the App, but the support was very helpful ! Very nice help and communication.
You can try this App for 7 days, then i am sure you will keep it !

LyteCordz

A must have app if you are not a coder or web designer. Works similar to powerpoint, and the support staff is FAST and courteous. Highly recommend!

Queen Bee Dezinz by Deborah

Nice app to customize your additional pages. If it would give me the ability to modify the actual theme pages I would give it 5 stars. These pages could be built with adding the shopify snippets such as product description etc. But all in all I really like this app. The pricing is better than the others in it is one price for everything.

Big Bull Gifts

I really like this app. It can do more than I need it to and has sped up my page building times. I did have one technical issue that support solved for me in a few minutes. I recommend trying it out.

ZooVaa

This app has a ton of features. Its amazing in that department. Everything you could ever want.

Where it falls short is that the app consistently times out, crashes, wont let you save your work and the interface sometimes doesnt load at all. I think this company has major server issues.

bramvantroos

This app is just what you need to build powerful pages and complete, snappy and selling funnels. I can't see how you would run a Shopify store without this functionality. Once you're used to the widgets it's fun to implement and in no time you see result. It's my second store I did with Buildify and it keeps amazing me. It's a high-end app at a low-end rate.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

Update, As I am a business owner myself, we evolve and learn. I have learned coding is very hard and adaptation to other apps is difficult. I cant give a 5, because the app was difficult to use, however upload more videos showing how to use the app. cheers

I asked for support to put tabs on my product page. I got no useful help. The app kept crashing. I am just going to delete this app.

Izigadget

Buildify is really useful to maximise the value on product pages. Possiblity to add a lot of content (images with text, videos, reviews,etc). Great customer support also.

Previous 1 3 4 5