Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by Aheadworks

Design custom pages with the help of the drag-and-drop builder

Imlak'esh Organics

The interface is just like Elementor, which is so convenient for people familiar with the WP Elementor plugin! :)

TokyoEnt

this app is trash, it takes forever to load when trying to edit, it never responds to commands and always lags. Recently its load time takes forever and I can't even customize the Add to cart button. It's really unresponsive, don't waste your money on this as I did.

I once enjoyed this app but now ive never disliked it more. If it works on your
first try its a saint, but once it starts acting up you'll find anger you never knew you had.

I once spent 2 hours working just to only be able to edit one paragraph of a product description because it kept lagging, took forever to load, and was unresponsive. I had to refresh my work every time which made me start from scratch again.

August 21, 2020

Hello, TokyoEnt.
Sorry you have experienced troubles with the app speed.
The problem could be caused by lagging of Shopify itself, sometimes this happens.
Nevertheless, our developers are trying their best to optimize the app and make it work faster even for stores with really rich content.

BIO SCULPTURE Schweiz

Very nice APP, unfortunately the Support answer exactly after 24 hours and usually not very helpful. Video and Accordion doesn't work as some other features. If you would like to rune professionals Shopify Shops, you should consider if you can live with this and of restrictions. Support is only available during business hours.

August 19, 2020

Hello.
We are really sorry we were not able to help in time.
As for the Video and Accordion widgets, most likely, to resolve the issues, Buildify assets should be reinstalled for your Theme the following way:
Apps -> Buildify -> Themes -> Current Theme -> Uninstall -> Uninstall -> Install again
If any our assistance is required here, please send a message to support@buildify.shop and our team will be happy to help.
Thank you.

zugati

I got charged after deleting my app, I contacted the support team and they were very helpful. Nice customer support, and I like the app very much, I had to delete it as it's to expensive for me. Thanks for being a honest and good support team!

August 19, 2020

Hello.
Sorry for the troubles, but, as we can see, you got charged after a 7-day trial expired and before the app was removed.
Nevertheless, we have refunded the money spent and hope you will enjoy the app with an additional trial period provided.
Thank you.

J.Clay

Before Buildify it was very difficult and above all more expensive for us to build new and interesting websites with changing content with an external programmer.
We have been using it for 6 months now and there have never been any major problems. The handling of Buildify is very easy so that everyone can build their own websites by drag and drop.
If something happened, there was always quick help from the support. www.jclay-socks.com

lizkiart

Thanks to the developers of such a great app. It is a really helpful tool to build a nice-looking store pages without knowing the code.

Fit'N Health

Very good customer support, helped me a lot, very friendly and really helpful. Best customer support I've seen so far

Free Riding Neckropes

app crashed my homepage. I thought it would be like elementor but for shopify which unfortunately was not the case. yes they have a lot of the same features but buildify is NOT THE SAME AS ELEMENTOR. I uninstalled the app as I didn't like it now my entire homescreen looked and I did not like the usability.
After uninstalling it my homepage crashed and looked terirble ( I mean terrible). There is no fixing it and have been talking to shopify support for over an hour almost. They have been great but I do not recommend buildify at all.The idea of buidlify is great but The way it is right now ( april 30th 2020) it is not what I think it could be or what It should be.

May 1, 2020

Hello. We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the expected result from the app. Please let me highlight that Buildify doesn't remove or break into your theme's home page. It only allows switching between 2 modes for the home page: Buildify mode and theme mode. This is controlled in Buildify -> Homepage -> click on the 'mode' toggle. If you need our assistance with configuring that, please reply to us at support@buildify.shop or contact us via Live Chat.

Bolts Lab

Great customer service - prompt, helpful and friendly. The app allowed me to really enhance my website! I'm so pleased and impressed.

ThatDaily

I moved from PageFly to this app because of the features it enables you to have otherwise "premium" to PageFly; However this app does have its flaws.

1. The interface is very laggy and can sometimes need multiple refreshes to get it to load before you can start to edit.
2. Whilst there is an option for adding collections, there is not any functions to manipulate the styling (remove descriptions, style layout for mobile)

Whilst this app offers many more features for a slightly more premium price, the app is good, the interface is nice and simple to navigate - could do with some tweaks here and there. I have found the support to be very friendly and helpful when you can actually get to talk to someone, I refrain from using the email support as these usually take quite some time (past experiences, have not tried with Buildify)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7