Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by DevIT

Build beautiful custom pages with drag and drop page builder

Cora Factory

the support he gives is very fast and very good, he had problems and after checking everything we realized that it was my machine's problem and still they advised me to look for a quick solution and that I could do it alone ... everything went extraordinary, many Thank you! = D

Vagaband LTD

Easily the best Shopify add-on I've ever used. Our website has gone from an embarrassing mess to a professional-looking source of pride. Thank you Buildify!

Xanitys

App doesnt even work. DONT BOTHER. Can't even load in the admin panel to begin? Really? Do better. 0/5 STARS

June 18, 2019

Hello! We are sad to hear that the app didn't work properly and are determined to help you with fixing it. Please contact us in the nearest time at support@buildify.shop or via https://buildify.shop/ website by filling the contact form or via live chat by clicking the live chat icon. We are ready to solve your problem asap, just contact us. Thank you.

heartwood-wa

Amazing service, they worked really hard to help me out. The app itself is also really easy to use and has lots of features. You can really make any page look great and customised. Definitely recommend.

Camera Obscura Coffee

Great page builder for Shopify and a great alternative to designers. The Buildify team helped me understand the design capacity of Shopify after a number of approaches to designers who had no experience with Shopify and were willing to re-build my website from scratch. The buildify team made some demo work on my website and i am going to continue to work with them.
They do also have a wonderful support desk, fast and competent, multi-language.

Majesticlife

one of the best APPs i ever use simple but very professional look, easy to use and many options inside there. but the best part is the support they can set with you all day long just to help you. thanks for this amazing app

PixelTools

This app really helped me customize my store and includes a lot of extras that would have normally require numerous additional plug-ins (such as a before/after image compare). On top of that, the support has been fantastic, getting back to me within 24 hours every time. Highly recommended!

CYCLIMPACT

I tried many page builder and i am sure this is the best one to use !
It has many many functions and widgets. I can create pages exactly as i imagine them.
I had some issues using the App, but the support was very helpful ! Very nice help and communication.
You can try this App for 7 days, then i am sure you will keep it !

LyteCordz

A must have app if you are not a coder or web designer. Works similar to powerpoint, and the support staff is FAST and courteous. Highly recommend!

Queen Bee Dezinz by Deborah

Nice app to customize your additional pages. If it would give me the ability to modify the actual theme pages I would give it 5 stars. These pages could be built with adding the shopify snippets such as product description etc. But all in all I really like this app. The pricing is better than the others in it is one price for everything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6