Buildify Landing Page Builder

Buildify Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Aheadworks

Create landing pages, product pages, blogs with drag and drop.

Phoenix Rope & Cordage

I've used Buildify Landing Page Builder on a total of 3 Shopify sites so far. It has been the best page building app out there. The number of functions available and the ease of use is better than other apps I've tried. The customer service is great as well. They have been able to make sure that the app functions properly with our theme and it's functionality by fixing code that has interfered with some of the theme's code without a hitch. I would recommend this app and Aheadworks to anyone.

November 29, 2021

Hello!
We'll do our best to improve the app every day.

Buildify team.

KIT CLOUD

When you unistall the app, buildfy leave their leftovers in your website code.
If you delete the files, your website lose everything. Also, their support never answered for full unistall guide.

November 29, 2021

Hello!
I'm sorry that we haven't helped in time.
In order to remove the Buildify code, the app assets should be uninstalled first. Then the app can be deleted from your store and no leftovers would be stored in the theme code.

Currently, the code has already been removed from your store and I hope that the issue is exhausted ;)
If any other questions occur, please contact us again.
We'll try our best to help.

Thank you and have a great day.

Buildify Team.

Luxe Products USA

Amazing and it's exactly what you need to build highly converting landing pages and product pages. We're happy with Buildify.

Hello Luxe Products USA,

Thank you very much for your nice words, they are truly inspiring!
We do hope that your experience with using Buildify will stay positive and our cooperation will be successful.
Feel free to contact us for any matter.

Buildify Team

Gift Alley

So far its great to work with and meets to what I need. Will update further once I get more into it.

Hello Gift Alley,
Your kind review is really appreciated.
We are happy to hear that Buildify meets your needs.

We,as a team, will keep on working so that you will stay with us and use our app happily.

Best wishes,
Buildify Team

Natureye Mask

Simple and easy to use . Very satisfied with this app A lot of features and templates to choose from

Hello Natureye Mask Team,

Thank you very much for your positive review!
It's our pleasure to hear that you're satisfied with Buildify and its functionality.

Hopefully, you'll keep in using our app and benefit from it in the future!

Buildify team

Yay-nique

So easy to build custom landing pages! You don't have to know code to have this work. I know nothing about code and this is an easy drag and drop.

October 15, 2021

Hello Yay-nique!
Thank you for such kind words.
I hope our app will bring you joy always ;)

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a good one.

RESIST Plus

Team is very much supportive. I was facing issue with app and it was resolved by their team like a magic. You must try this app if you want to customize your products.

August 16, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for such a great review!
It's a pleasure to help you.

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a great week!

Jake's Odd Jobs

Intuitive app. Virtually limitless options to experiment with - so far everything's been safe to modify on top of other apps I'm using. Once you get the hang of things, nothing compares to the freedom you have!

March 12, 2021

Hello, Jake's Odd Jobs Team!

Thank you for such a great review!
We’re sincerely happy that you’re satisfied with our application and it leaves you positive impressions.

Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a nice weekend.

Imlak'esh Organics

The interface is just like Elementor, which is so convenient for people familiar with the WP Elementor plugin! :)

TokyoEnt

this app is trash, it takes forever to load when trying to edit, it never responds to commands and always lags. Recently its load time takes forever and I can't even customize the Add to cart button. It's really unresponsive, don't waste your money on this as I did.

I once enjoyed this app but now ive never disliked it more. If it works on your
first try its a saint, but once it starts acting up you'll find anger you never knew you had.

I once spent 2 hours working just to only be able to edit one paragraph of a product description because it kept lagging, took forever to load, and was unresponsive. I had to refresh my work every time which made me start from scratch again.

August 21, 2020

Hello, TokyoEnt.
Sorry you have experienced troubles with the app speed.
The problem could be caused by lagging of Shopify itself, sometimes this happens.
Nevertheless, our developers are trying their best to optimize the app and make it work faster even for stores with really rich content.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8