Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

Armstrong Glass Company

I highly recommend this app, especially if you've recently transitioned your website/system to Shopify and have imported thousands of customer accounts! Matt is a pleasure to work with and is extremely responsive and kind when you reach out to him. Not only did this app save me time and money, it saved me from hours of agonizing and tedious work. I couldn't be happier! You won't find a better, more affordable and easy to use app to bulk invite your customers. Thank you so much, Matt!

favorit05

I found this app to be very simple to use. Support was fast and competent. Overall, an excellent experience which I can recommend to anybody who wants to send account activation links to their customers the easy way.

Dushi Australia

Fantastic App, Great Support offered and an affordable option send out bulk invites to customers! Thank-you Matt

PEGlala.com

Support from Matt was excellent, and the app was easy to use. Would definitely recommend this app. But if you're not sure what you're doing or if what you're doing is correct, reach out to Matt first and he can help save you some headache before you perform the mass send.

At first, my emails were getting sent to the customer's spam folder even though I added Sendgrid to my SPF records per the tutorial. Turns out I should have waited 24-48 hours for the change to propagate before the bulk send.

In addition, the activate button does not work. Turns out I had a syntax error from copy/pasting while using the more advanced Styled HTML feature to customize the email invite.

I contacted support and Matt promptly addressed my issues, plus offered a free re-send.

Definitely worth the price of $50, and saves me a load of time from manually sending account invites to my 6000+ customers.

OLovesM

I used this app when I moved over to shopify from magento, It was totally worth the money to bulk send an invite to reset their password. Matt has excellent service and replied to my emails ASAP. SO glad I found this app!

Alternativa Webshop

A little bit expensive. But it worked. We had more then 13.000 customers that we moved from Magento to Shopify. Their accounts were inactive. So we needed a way to send a bulk activation email.

RackHouse Whiskey Club

I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have this app. All of our customers password information was not migrated. Therefore, we didn't have any way of notifying them of their new account. This is the only way on Shopify that I have found. Shopify does not provide this feature in the admin.

Campbell Pet Company

We needed to bulk invite over 13,000 customers and this app worked exactly as expected! Nice work, thank you.

Jest Paint Store

UPDATE: Matt reached out to me directly, apparently I received a wrong automatic message saying the app had no support. My issue has been solved and I have updated the review accordingly.

OLD REVIEW:
The app has no support at all. When you send them an email you get the following message:
As of Dec 2018, this email address is not monitored and will no longer create support tickets. For answers to commonly asked questions, please see our Help Center, community forums, and Shopify Partner blog.

The app has not sent an invitation to over 15000 of my customers.

Grateful American Coin

Quick, easy and painless! After importing my 1500+ customers, I was able to easily edit and then send out a welcome email announcing my new website. I recommend this application to help you with your website.

Previous 1 3 4 5