Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

Coastal Gifts Inc.

Matt was very fast to respond to my questions and get me set up to use this awesome product. I chose to continue monthly as it saves me time dealing with customers creating accounts.

First Safety Signs

Customer support was really helpful, app worked as promised and cheap to send out emails. Saves many hours!

7 Bucks a Pop

Fantastic app, it does exactly what it says and Matt is on top of customer service. We were able to send over 20k invites in just a couple hours and had many account activations as a result. We highly recommend this app.

Dallas Wholesalers

We highly recommend Bulk Account Invite Sender. The app is very easy to use, allows customization of your message, and the support is remarkable. We brought in over 20,000 current and past customers with a push of a button.

Vida Vida Leather Bags & Accessories

Only used for a small batch of "wholesale" customers who need accounts to see our discounted pricing. It seems to have worked so far, nice simple interface that does what I hoped for. Would be nice to have an HTML email preview window when loading the messages.

Armstrong Glass Company

I highly recommend this app, especially if you've recently transitioned your website/system to Shopify and have imported thousands of customer accounts! Matt is a pleasure to work with and is extremely responsive and kind when you reach out to him. Not only did this app save me time and money, it saved me from hours of agonizing and tedious work. I couldn't be happier! You won't find a better, more affordable and easy to use app to bulk invite your customers. Thank you so much, Matt!

favorit05

I found this app to be very simple to use. Support was fast and competent. Overall, an excellent experience which I can recommend to anybody who wants to send account activation links to their customers the easy way.

Dushi Australia

Fantastic App, Great Support offered and an affordable option send out bulk invites to customers! Thank-you Matt

PEGlala.com

Support from Matt was excellent, and the app was easy to use. Would definitely recommend this app. But if you're not sure what you're doing or if what you're doing is correct, reach out to Matt first and he can help save you some headache before you perform the mass send.

At first, my emails were getting sent to the customer's spam folder even though I added Sendgrid to my SPF records per the tutorial. Turns out I should have waited 24-48 hours for the change to propagate before the bulk send.

In addition, the activate button does not work. Turns out I had a syntax error from copy/pasting while using the more advanced Styled HTML feature to customize the email invite.

I contacted support and Matt promptly addressed my issues, plus offered a free re-send.

Definitely worth the price of $50, and saves me a load of time from manually sending account invites to my 6000+ customers.

OLovesM

I used this app when I moved over to shopify from magento, It was totally worth the money to bulk send an invite to reset their password. Matt has excellent service and replied to my emails ASAP. SO glad I found this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5