Bulk Discount Code Bot

Developer
Seguno
4.9
January 13, 2021

Bulk Discount Code Generator does exactly what it says it does. Saves me from having to manually add in 300 different codes.

Ethisan
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Seguno replied January 15, 2021

Hello, thank you for leaving us a nice review, it really means a lot to us :) We're pleased to know that the app is helping save you time!

January 11, 2021

Amazing app. So easy to use! I was just looking for a simple solution and this is it. I love Bulk Discount Code Generator!

Uthnou
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
Seguno replied January 12, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

January 10, 2021

I used this generator to create 3 sets of unique 1-time use discount codes. It worked perfectly to give me the flexibility to have codes I can assign to former customers.

Coachella Glassworks
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Seguno replied January 12, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are finding the app useful so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

January 10, 2021

So easy to use. Generates very quickly. Took just a few minutes from installation to generate the codes. Thank you for creating this app!

Everly Made
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Seguno replied January 12, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding BDCG easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

January 9, 2021

Fantastic and so simple. We populated 5k+ codes into our rewards system as a test. It only took 3 min from beginning to end.

Pawlicious & Company
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
Seguno replied January 12, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!