Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

FroYolla

Super ! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good!

May 5, 2020

Thanks for the 5-stars, I'm glad you're finding the app very good so far! Let us know if you ever need any help :)

Eddie Funkhouser® Cosmetics

saved me when I needed to generate 600 unique discount codes. I haven't tested the effectiveness yet but it definitely saved me hours of time.

May 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Four All Ice Cream

Using this app to create 100s of discount codes generated through a campaign with a partner business. So effective!!

May 5, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app effective to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Elephbo

Great App that I recommend anybody who need an easy, quick and secure solution. Handling and options are very good.

May 5, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Talking Toes

This is the best bulk discount app out and every e-commerce store should get it. It's unbelievably free and at the same time well designed. It's perfect, thank you.

May 5, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving our app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Juicy Couture UK

Fantastic solution. You can create 1000s of codes in a matter of seconds or create them externally and import them. A must-have app for any ecommerce business which are intending to provide single-use codes through a third party app.

April 17, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for your recommendation and sparkling review :) We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us 5-stars!!

Alena London Tarot

Absolutely perfect, just what I needed. Codes were so easy to import and it was great that I could link each code set to a specific product. I haven't tested it yet, will do in a min but the app seems great so far and is easy to use.

April 17, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it :) We're happy to hear how much you're enjoying the app so far, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to support!

Allora Woman

O Lorem Ipsum é um texto modelo da indústria tipográfica e de impressão. O Lorem Ipsum tem vindo a ser o texto padrão usado por estas indústrias desde o ano de 1500, quando uma misturou os caracteres de um texto para criar um espécime de livro. Este texto não só sobreviveu 5 séculos, mas também o salto para a tipografia electrónica, mantendo-se essencialmente inalterada. Foi popularizada nos anos 60 com a disponibilização das folhas de Letraset, que continham passagens com Lorem Ipsum, e mais recentemente com os programas de publicação como o Aldus PageMaker que incluem versões do Lorem Ipsum.

April 17, 2020

Olá, muito obrigado por nos deixar 5 estrelas, e realmente apreendemos a ironia por trás de sua descrição de Lorem Ipsum enquanto o usamos como conteúdo reservado :)

Raspberry Pi Press store

Quick to install, easy to use and helpful at generating unique codes for offer redeeming. Would recommend.

April 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us 5-stars :)

Noughty

I've only just started using this but so far so good - the customer service was strong and the discounts appear to work.

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :) We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our support team, if you need anything else you know right where to find us!