Seguno: Bulk Discount Codes

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Aesthetic bodies & lifestyle

Location India

Really nice app. must use in shopify store . Go and install your store and enjoy the discount offer to your customer

All Purpose Creams

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Does exactly what I wanted it to. Simple to use and intuitive! Download to exporting discount codes in less than 10 minutes.

Zomorrodi Teppiche

Location Germany
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Great app! Works perfectly. Helps you export thousands of discount codes. Havent tried the import yet but everything else seems to work just fine.

Amberwing Organics

Easy to use and as far as I know the only Bulk Discount Code app that allows you to both import & export codes.

Kaleyfit

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 20 hours

The app works fine and smoothly. It generates hundreds of codes in seconds and it can be easily customized.

Imago Portugal

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very practical and friendly. Made the codes I needed in just 30 seconds, including having a PREFIX with the initials of our partners.

Monviso Trading Store

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 43 minutes

I have used it for campaign as of now. So far so good. I hope it stays like that and hope they won't make the application paid later

PRECISE Distribution

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 14 minutes

A super simple and easy to use app, it perfectly fulfills its purpose. We loved the fact of generating multiple discount coupons on your site instead of doing it one by one, we recommend it.

YA•YE Organics

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super easy to use and worked like a charm! All I had to do was paste my 500 unique discount codes and they were created within a couple minutes.

February 17, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Raw Apothecary MX

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 19 minutes

January 27, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)