Bulk Fulfill

Bulk Fulfill

by Upatra

Reduce wasted time - Automatically sync your tracking numbers

kedaimurah4u.com

By using this app my order fullfillment become really fast. Really2 helpfull. saving a lot of my time.

The Looney Farm Store

I LOVE IT. Super simple and easy to use and makes life so much easier with my odd fulfillment schedule.

Seasons by Macabla

I'm using this app to update massive tracking when delivery to customers, saving a lot of my time, instead of doing it manually. That's great and works very well.

La Fauxmagerie

Messed up all my fulfilments by sending customers a tracking link that goes to some random site, not the tracking company I put in the spreadsheet. Now all my customers have a useless tracking link in their inboxes.

August 26, 2020

Hi, I'm so sorry for what happened, did you set up your own custom tracking URL? You can download the full example file to see the detail. By the way you can still verify the tracking link before you process to fulfill.

Jen Concept

I can't believe I just found out about this app. Save yourself the pain of manually fulfilling CSV orders and get this app ASAP.

uWeed EU

Perfect for the job. We started to use is for fulfilling our orders of CBD products on uWeed and it is very simple to use. Fulfilling 1 or 100 orders takes pretty much the same effort and the app is saving us some precious time in our operations.

Motevia-Affiliates

Did exactly what needed. Very useful App. saves a lot of time and effort. I highly recommend it>>>>

Deltahub

Best app ever made, saves tons of time and makes fulfilling easy! Simple and intuitive UX. Great work!

Pyramid Plastics

Time saver! We're awaiting the delivery of a piece of software that pulls the tracking info from our stock system into Shopify. In the mean time this app has probably saved me half an hour a day for the last 4 months. Great work!

Medic Booth UK

This app is a real lifesaver. if you're using an agent to fulfill you orders then uploading tracking in bulk with this app takes only few minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8