BulkFulfill

BulkFulfill

by Upatra

Reduce wasted time - Automatically sync your tracking numbers

Calivy

One of the best customer support I've ever encountered in Shopify platform. Steve has been very prompt and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns about the app in very detailed, precise manner (with snapshots to illustrate his answers). Definitely A+++++ customer support rating.

GearLap

Perfect, quicker,easier less time processing orders !
Easy to set and to customise. All seller should use it.
Especially the customer service is great!

1scheckout

So far so good, and the customer support was outstanding to say the least. Very happy and hope the experience streamlines my fulfillment

Onavee

Works well to solve a basic core need of ecommerce. Alwasy surprised some of the basic functions missing with Shopify out of the box, but this app solves the issue in this case. Great support when needed.

Fidore

Great app! Saves us lots of time!

We found a minor issue with the app when first installing it.. and the app owner respond and fix it very quickly.

Highly recommended.

LIPETY

BulkFulfill has allowed me to automate a previously laborious task.
The developers have been very helpful helping get us up and running, and tweaking the App if we find any bugs (I've been helping beta test it).
Definitely recommend if you are looking for a simple fulfillment App.

Stylolita

Really good fulfillment App. Awesome customer support helped me get things going fast. Also just adding the rest because i needed to write 100 characters

Top-Armor

OMG! This saves my time of fulfilling all orders and tracking! This is a life savior app! This is my first time writing a review! The customer service was excellent! I will continue using this for all my entire life! I love it!!!!!!

Linering

No complaints whatsoever. The user friendliness when using this app is on another level. Other SaaS applications need to look to BulkFulfill, as they have created an app that saves a ton of time and is super easy to use. On top of that, it's free. If you're entering tracking numbers by hand you're doing it wrong!

Zespik

Quick and easy to install. The app does exactly what it says it does. Very easy to use. Support team very quick, responsive and good. This app is a very good addition to busy sites. Recommend++.