Bulk Fulfill

Reduce wasted time - Automatically sync your tracking numbers

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Upatra eco-system

POPREA

Location Japan

Awesome app and it's free. I really love it. My staff use this app every day. It saves us so much time.

Paws Place

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, save me so much time every day. I'm thankful it's completely free to fulfill all my orders.

Molto Amore Co.

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the best free Bulk Fulfillment App for Shopify (and have tried a couple more). Five Stars. Thank you for this wonderful piece of software. It makes us save precious time. Kind regards.

kedaimurah4u.com

Location Malaysia

By using this app my order fullfillment become really fast. Really2 helpfull. saving a lot of my time.

The Looney Farm Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

I LOVE IT. Super simple and easy to use and makes life so much easier with my odd fulfillment schedule.

Seasons by Macabla

Location Spain

I'm using this app to update massive tracking when delivery to customers, saving a lot of my time, instead of doing it manually. That's great and works very well.

La Fauxmagerie

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Messed up all my fulfilments by sending customers a tracking link that goes to some random site, not the tracking company I put in the spreadsheet. Now all my customers have a useless tracking link in their inboxes.

August 26, 2020

Hi, I'm so sorry for what happened, did you set up your own custom tracking URL? You can download the full example file to see the detail. By the way you can still verify the tracking link before you process to fulfill.

Jen Concept

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 months

I can't believe I just found out about this app. Save yourself the pain of manually fulfilling CSV orders and get this app ASAP.

uWeed EU

Location Switzerland

Perfect for the job. We started to use is for fulfilling our orders of CBD products on uWeed and it is very simple to use. Fulfilling 1 or 100 orders takes pretty much the same effort and the app is saving us some precious time in our operations.

Motevia-Affiliates

Location Egypt

Did exactly what needed. Very useful App. saves a lot of time and effort. I highly recommend it>>>>