4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to handle bulk order fulfillment and PayPal tracking updates. Its intuitive interface, ability to manage multiple tracking numbers, and effective handling of CSV files are highlighted. Despite occasional slow performance, the customer support is praised for its responsiveness. The app is free and recommended for its versatility and ease of use.

October 31, 2020

I really want to thank the developers for making such an app. Clean interface and gets the work done beautifully.

Bridles & Reins
Over 2 years using the app
October 5, 2020

Great app, save me so much time every day. I'm thankful it's completely free to fulfill all my orders.

Paws Place
October 25, 2020

One of the best app, esp. it's free and easy to use. I am so grateful the develop provide this free app. Thank you very much!

Teadays
Hong Kong SAR
May 13, 2021

Fantastic, easy to use and powerful app. Thank you very much for making it available free of charge. It has helped save a lot of time.

Vegan Town Chocolate
July 29, 2020

Amazing app. Easy to use and this will save you time. Very fast and easy. Brilliant app. Thank you!

OH Fashion
October 21, 2020

I'd been slogging through manual orders every day for a month and hating every moment of it. A huge sales day pushed me over the edge to look for apps to help manage this in bulk, and Bulk Fulfill performed like a champ. This is the kind of functionality I wish was core to the Shopify Platform.

Olika
June 4, 2020

An app that does exactly what it says. Excellent. Saves us a lot of time to fulfill thousands of orders.

BookXcess Sdn. Bhd. 750543-D (BookXcess Online)
Malaysia
January 18, 2023

Very useful app as of now no glitches and works completely fine.
Highly recomended for bulk shippers

Zivara Fashion
India
July 9, 2020

DAMN! Saved me a lot of time! Thank you SO MUCH!

EVERYONE, USE THIS TO FULFILL YOUR ORDERS. SO EASY.

Koonip
Philippines
December 13, 2021

Solved my bulk fulfillment issues and saves me a lot of time, Fantastic, easy to use, and powerful app. Would recommend!

ForLoyal