Bulk Products Editor

Bulk Products Editor

by SpurIT

Edit Product and Variant Details in Bulk With a Few Clicks

Rave Utopia

hate this stupid appjkewnkjfnklejiojfeoijfoijeoijfoiwjeoifjweiojfiowejfoiwejiofjweiofjwoijfoiwejfiojewiofjiowjfoiwejo

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify the issue immediately.

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Installed by mistake in lack of usefull bulk editors in Shopify but forgot how hopeless and useless this App is so Laugh at myself

Kigurumi.com

Can't edit price. Can't actually edit multiple at once, so what's the point? Free only allows editing visibility. Also for editing of variants you have to open a dropdown for each product

Behemotor, LLC.

Just terrible. You hit the save button after making changes and it may work half the time. Very inconvenient. Easier to just use Shopify's system. Very disappointed. Not using

Zbozii

I just downloaded this and it will take years off my data entry life!!!!

Initially this seemed great! it worked for a couple products! Now one item has at least three different prices that vary from the $30's to $100+. It's going to be a HUGE mess to clean up! Sadly I'm deleting the app.