4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexible bundle settings, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales and customer engagement. They value features like related product suggestions, bundle discounts, and auto-generated discount codes. The customer service is praised for its quick and effective problem-solving. The clean design, especially for volume discounts, and the app's ability to manage any bundle and track stock effectively is also commended. Merchants recommend it for its simplicity, ease of use, and its enhancement of upselling and cross-selling.

June 14, 2021

I used this app to help with a ring bundle. It would be nice if the bundle just added at checkout in

The Essentials Brand
April 16, 2020

helpful team to resolve issues - made sure everything was working for me - which was very handy. also the best app for my bundling needs.

Cub & Pudding
WebContrive replied August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Thank you.

June 14, 2022

4 estrellas porque solo llevo 10 días utilizando la app. Es bastante flexible y permite hacer la mayoría de cosas que necesitas con estas apps. Su soporte es muy bueno, no tardan mucho en responder y suelen resolver los problemas rápido.

My Vostok
Colombia
September 28, 2022

I run theveganlifeshop.com and I added the Bundle Products app to help me create a few specific product bundles. I created them easily. There was an issue with the combo bundle and their instructions to hide the default add to cart button on my theme, so I reached out to the tech team for support and they responded to each of my questions within 24 hrs. I don't have a lot of confidence in editing code, so I asked if they could make the changes for me, and they did so quickly! Very professional and courteous assistance! I do wish the app would allow you to do a bundle and then include the bundle with a frequently bought together package (they told me that's not possible at this point). And I wish the app had a little bit more direction as to the different type of bundles and what the end product would look like. I had to play around with it a bit until I really found the right kind of bundle I was envisioning. A little more up front description would be helpful! But overall, I'm happy with the bundle app so far.

The Vegan Life
February 10, 2023

Installation was fairly easy. App does as advertised. More styling options would be my only wish. Customer support was great. We had an issue and it was rectified within an hour.

Pure Muskoka
May 28, 2020

I am very pleased with the support from this team. We had some suggestions to make this app work to our needs on our website. They were quick at responding to my questions & also fixed all my suggestions so the app worked on our website perfectly within 24 hours from my first email. This app works great & this team is amazing. Keep up the great work.

Carolina Hemp Company
WebContrive replied August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)

Thank you.

October 21, 2020

Great Support !!! the app is great the only concern here is that there isnt an easy way to display the bundle as part of gallery or collections, you have to make a walk around

MY AMAZING X SHOP WOW
June 3, 2021

Very easy interface of the app. Customer service is great, quick response instantly solved my problems.

MADMASK
India
8 months using the app
Edited July 23, 2020

Very easy & user-friendly setup. very quick customer support and very helpful.
As for results - just started using it.

Israel Cycling Academy
Israel
7 months using the app
WebContrive replied January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback.
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.
I hope you will update the feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

November 21, 2020

made bundles look very well presented, the app did as stated and was able to create some good deals for my site

Ados deals