- Welcome customers by Selling multiple products in one combo.
- Make unlimited custom bundle within fewer clicks which shows discount anywhere in your store.
- Increase long-term benefits, sales, and customer relationship by providing customer satisfaction through bundle products.
- You can manage multiple products effortlessly through bundle products by bundling features.
- Our app is used to create the bundle of unlimited products which is a greater initial return on the costs of acquiring a customer.
- Our app is also allowing to create a custom bundle products. You just need to put a single line of code to display that custom bundle anywhere in your store.
- You will get the best result during festivals because you can display bundle products for a particular period of time.
- The Owner will have a list of all created bundle products and can also active/inactive already created bundle.
- You can fully customize the layout and style of a bundle of the product page.
- Create a bundle in advance by selecting start and end date of a bundle and bundle products will auto-published on the particular start date.
A product bundling strategy can significantly increase profits on individual sales and over time, but also beneficial for shoppers because almost all customers prefer to achieve a bunch of shopping satisfaction within a single purchase. Even if the customer wants to purchase a single product from the product bundle still they typically understand that the total price is lower when the products are purchased as a bundle and the customer can get everything in one stop instead of multiple steps which is time-saving.
Do not worry if you are a beginner with Shopify and know nothing about app installation, we will take care of every tiny thing and will do the complete FREE setup in your any kind of store.
Mail us at email@example.com in case of any single suspicion and free app installation.
Rivyo Product Review: Make your store trustworthy by displaying customer review and answering customer questions.
Click Here to see the live demo and figure out what is our application doing?